Coffee Lovers: Two 1/2lb bags of coffee + Thermal Caraffe Coffeemaker $8 shipped

SJetski71

Fully [H]
Ripped from Ben's.
promo_007_8cth.jpg

Select from two 1/2lb bags of coffee for $8 and get a free thermal caraffe coffeemaker FREE. I believe this is the type that keeps coffee fresh for a longer time than the standard glass pots.

One caveat: You are entered into a subscription where you are sent coffee on a monthly basis. Good part is you're given the option to cancel at ANY time (CS # 1-800-438-2542).

Deal linky: http://www.joingevalia.com/Promo/Gev0408/promo_007_8cth.htm?keycode=107249

Alternate deal (the old one): http://www.joingevalia.com/Promo/Gev0408/promo_010_12cpc_2m_sc.htm?keycode=106926

I have the same Gelevia model with a timer and autobrew. It keeps the coffee warm for several hours without making that burnt taste many coffeemakers make.

kryptikk said:
I have the same Gelevia model with a timer and autobrew. It keeps the coffee warm for several hours without making that burnt taste many coffeemakers make.
Thx for the input and confirmation kryp

Theres no fine print or anything is there? If not I think I'll take advantage of this deal.

Seven said:
Theres no fine print or anything is there? If not I think I'll take advantage of this deal.
SJetski71 said:
One caveat: You are entered into a subscription where you are sent coffee on a monthly basis. Good part is you're given the option to cancel at ANY time (CS # 1-800-438-2542).
Membership terms are pretty straightforward :)

I signed up for the older offer for $15, but I've gotten no email yet. Is it not instant, or what? I'm not in a big hurry or anything, I just wonder if maybe there was a problem with my order, or perhaps the old offer doesn't work right anymore.

Seven said:
I signed up for the older offer for $15, but I've gotten no email yet. Is it not instant, or what? I'm not in a big hurry or anything, I just wonder if maybe there was a problem with my order, or perhaps the old offer doesn't work right anymore.
As per ben's bargains the older offer is still alive. Perhaps give it another day or two before calling the cs number i listed above(?)

Did you sign up for it? If so, was the email you got instant? Of course, I signed up with a gmail account, and I remember signing up for something else with it before and expecting an instant email, but I didn't get it until many hours later. So that might be it too.

I ordered some stuff from them for a gift once, and tried some of their coffee. It's good stuff, but kind of expensive. The offer I got was the same as above, but somewhere on the page in small print it has a link titled "did you receive a different offer?" and if you click on it, it will show you all of the offers they have. The one I got came with a 12cup drip maker, two mugs, two bags of coffee, and a coffee scoop.

There is no obligation to purchase more coffee, but they sign you up to a coffee plan where you get sent two bags of coffee every 6 weeks. Just sign in and set it to not send you coffee, or if you want to stay on it, you can change when it sends you coffee and what types. I tried four other types of their coffee, and I like the signature blend the best.

Back