Aquasphere 2005 - Show Effect Case

complete watercooled case with 8 liters of water. robotic based construction with 8 engines and a rcx controlled panel. worklog here at hardforum. hope you enjoy it.

grizzly 2003

grizzly_today_lightning.jpg

and this one ... blairwitch 2004 ....

bwp.jpg

so now the 2005 mod.... aquasphere

frontside:

case_fits.jpg

backside:
aqua_backside.jpg

sphere_backside.jpg

aquasphere_backside.jpg

side_inside.jpg

night@as_total.jpg

night@as_front.jpg

night@as_front_total.jpg

night@as_side.jpg

night@as_backside.jpg

fog of fear - the integrated fog machine

coolnqualm.jpg

qualmdetail.jpg

as-6.jpg

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

I will try to translate my making of in english ....

www.freezefreaks.de contains the german version.

this case is used for special events to show customers the new high tech watercooling parts from
my sponsor. show & effect hopefully will do their best ;o)

for functional details I made a thread in the worklog section... hope thats ok :confused:

video (controlled by hand, not by the robot so its a bit slow)
http://213.239.197.211/FreezeFreaks/projects/aquasphere/videos/aquasphere2005.wmv

Nice job. I was gonna say it was a bit overkill but since it's for showcasing, thats great.

Excellent job. This has to be one of the best custom jobs that I have seen. Very origonal, and looks outstanding. This is definately a great showcase machine, I hope it really works out for you.

Wow, man bet that took a lot of someone's time..

update pictures :

the cooler : cuplex pro and the 12 V solution "Aquastream" pump (2nd pic)

cuplexpro.jpg

motherboard_pump.jpg

open case @day and @night....

open_case_front@day.jpg

open_case_front@night.jpg

nice back ;o) .....

open_case_backside@day.jpg

open_case_backside@night.jpg

the tubes after the circling .... ready to slide in the case (... or the other way, ready to block the front..)

open_case_side@night.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL MODS!!! that was a spectacular performance!!! kept it nice and beautiful!!! i need one for my parties!!!! can you give us an estimate how much that thing cost?

m0nty said:
HOLY MOTHER OF ALL MODS!!! that was a spectacular performance!!! kept it nice and beautiful!!! i need one for my parties!!!! can you give us an estimate how much that thing cost?

of course I can... but.... you´re sure you wanna know ? :D

without 1.200 hours of hard work.... means only the material and hardware = 9.000 U$

its made with carbon and elox. AL....... about 4,0 m2 of carbon and 350 meters of aluminium profiles..... and many many many things more....

thanks for the compliment, order me for the next party :cool: :D

i'll bet the guys at airport security would flip if you tried to get that on a plane lol

of course they would have a little problem with the rocket launcher look-alike *g*

right now the aquasphere is nearly completed. the best thing (for such a "open" case) is that you cant hear anything .......

absolute silence is one of the real amazing effects.

if you´re interested in some update pictures, would be a pleasure for me to show you some more details.

Back