Lian Li V1200B Dual Pump

Aviddigi

Limp Gawd
topside.jpg

sideopen.jpg

sideclosed.jpg

I know the Pics are not the best, but i'll get better ones up soon and in the right area just couldnt wait. Still havent got a good CPU temp yet but the 6800 sits 47c and underload Half Life 2 for acouple of hours 53c. Hydors make some little noise but i have closed cell foam and black felt threw out the case. The only thing that makes noise is the dual bay res (water fall sound) because the single loop threw the DD block on the 6800 has no restrictions at all. Just need some UV dye that works!

Nice job, great looking system. The felt is a nice touch. About the cpu temps, have any theory about it (reinstall the water block)?

that looks awesome, what all is in your setup? what parts, etc?

do you have 2 pumps and 2 rads then?

Yes two pumps Hydor L35s and two Rads, the chevette rad is up front with shroud (fits perfect) and the other is from an 89 acura and sits on top with an Aqua Computer evo 240 fan grill (SNT-SYSTEMS Good guy named Dan). So everything is on a separate loop but all comes together into the dual bay res. Thanks for looking guys my girlfriend is the only other person to see it, and to her :rolleyes: no big deal.

try wildfire dyes.. btw what dye did not work for you.. just so i wont buy it

REALLY nice setup. Having 2 radiators inside a case is pimp.

Did you put the window in yourself?

The dye i used was from vouyermods the blue stuff, and ill try the wildfire dyes thanks for letting me know. Also i did the window myself, came as kit from vouyermods

Back