Recommend a PDA for Xmas

details please...

Budget? Brand? PalmOS or Windowsbased?

I'm getting a Dell X30 high, 400ish CAN.

Yup, and DVDs *format changed and saved to a SD card of course* and alot of other stuff.

I have a zire 71 that I love... so something similar like the Tungsten E or the Zire 72 would be good in my opinion

Value wise the PalmOne Tungsten E seems like the best deal out there. It can also play MP3s and videos, it goes for $300 CAD or less.

Price is not an issue really. I was just seeing if anyone had one they could recommend.

Is it possible to emulate NES games (ones I own of course) on a palm?

Best palm device for emulation is the tapwave zodiac. I have the zodiac 2 and it rocks for old NES and SNES games. Plus it has a nice 8mb ati card and 2 slots for sd cards. Rumble features and 2 speakers. It rocks!

www.tapwave.com

IceDigger said:
Best palm device for emulation is the tapwave zodiac. I have the zodiac 2 and it rocks for old NES and SNES games. Plus it has a nice 8mb ati card and 2 slots for sd cards. Rumble features and 2 speakers. It rocks!

www.tapwave.com

That's tight, but how is it's actual pda performance and battery life?

Thanks.

For a PDA I use it all the time for work. You can run all the palm apps which is alot. Battery life is a couple days if you are just using it for work and not gamming. Gamming batteries only last about 15hrs.

Back