OTHER 939 SFF Systems

i woudl wait til newyear and then get the Aria and the new MSI RS480M2-IL mobo, it´s supposed to be as fast as NF4 except the onborad raid controllers :p

can't use that as I have a BFG AGP 6800GTOC, thanks for the suggestions though. is there a good 939 MicroATX board out now that will work well in the ARIA?

that looks retty cool... i didn't know about that one. i had the VIA chipset on my A8V and it was flawless for me. i will have to check this out - thanks!

jeff

Any reviews of this mobo and it's overclocking potential? I want an AMD64 SFF with PCIexpress that can get a 3500 to 2.5ghz speeds.

lol that backpack is ugly as hell :p I'm not that much of a soltek fan and i think that when they include a backpack they are trying to push it at you which might mean lower quality...just my $.02 though

Soldier Prime said:
lol that backpack is ugly as hell :p I'm not that much of a soltek fan and i think that when they include a backpack they are trying to push it at you which might mean lower quality...just my $.02 though

why aren't you a soltek fan? surely not just because of the backpack...

I have had 2 Solteks and Shuttle is going to have to work hard to get me to switch. My current EQ3401M has a 3.0P4 @ 3.6, Gig of Ram, 36Gig Raptor, 300Gig SATA storage drive, DVD Burner, BFG6800GT-OC, and a Turtle Beach sanat Cruz all shoved in it and it hasn't hiccupped a bit. I even have 6 Blue LED's and a 90mm Smart Fan in it. These things are GREAT, and the extra drive bay is worth it's weight in gold.

IMO..

I use to have a soltek board that was just a piece of ****. I ended up office spacing it and buying a new mobo

Back