16 xbox games 150 shipped 1gig pc-3200 145 shipped watercooling software

Status
Not open for further replies.

umbra

[H]ard|Gawd
If you pm please bump if you ask for something first you get it first
PRICE DROP 12/28/04 on XBOX GAMES buy any 2 things over $15 and I will knock off $5 or buy somthing over 20 with something else and I'll knock off a few more bucks depending on the weight of it.
I SHIP TO CANADA take $5 off the price and then add actual shipping cost I NEED CASH PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE TAKE A LOOK. old thread was too cluttered so made a new one

Intel 266 serial #80522px266512 sl265 I have no idea if this works I 'am asking $9 shipped willing to go lower.

I'll knock off $5 for this drive if purchased with another thing over $15.

Hard drive
Western Digital 20 gig hard drive for
$20.00 shipped
western digi.JPG

Case

Lots of fire wire cards
I have a creative DXR2 this is a card for playing movies on tv and I will include the dvd drive that goes with it so you get a card and a dvd drive for $12.50 plus $5 shipping I gotta put this on hold till I find the cable that goes with it.
dxr2.JPG

Watercooling for all kinds of systems

Athlon Xp cap for a maze 4 10 shipped. with hardware
Software

I have microsoft reference Library 2005 Brand new for shipped whe it retails in stores for $80 and $70 plus online and shipping.
$50 shipped!
xbox games

I'm looking to sell all 17 of these and 20 something demo discs at once so please don't ask me to split it up.
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
Dead to rights
Unreal ChampionShip
Midnight club II
Genma Onimusha
Simpsons road rage
Enter the matrix
Starwars Jedi starfighter
Turok evolution
Sega gt 2002
Jet Set radio Future
Tony Hawk Pro skater 2X
bloodwake
Nightcaster
Starwars starfighter
Morrowind. WARNING this game will absorb your life it has over 400 hours of gameplay... I know
New Legends
And I have 20 something demo discs from the official xbox magazine that I will throw in with this.
I'm looking for $125.00 shipped!!!. and I'll thow in a cd case that holds 48 discs for the games and demos
xbox games.JPG

Fans

5 Thermaltake tt-8025a fans $7.shipped each buy several and I'll knock off some of the cost $2 each so you can get all 5 fans for $27 If you buy something else $4 and no shipping cost. these go for 10 on newegg shipped
fan.JPG

I prefer non-cc paypal if possible
My nonfree email is [email protected] and don't email me there I never check it. I'm just putting it up as a formality. email me at amd*fan*[email protected]. take out the *s
I have heat under umbra here http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=31358
and I have ebay feedback under umbra! here http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll
All prices are negotiable and if you pm me please bump. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
trades: 512mb of laptop ram preferably pc3200
Pics upon request

SOLD
I also have a complete swiftech watercooling kit. for sale as well
It incudes an mcp 300 pump with a molex power converter so it powers up with your computer. This pump is comparable to an eheim 1250. http://www.amdmb.com/article-displa...ID=216&PageID=1 I have a swiftech mcw 6000-a cpu water block for amd processors. Brand new. the infamous swiftech fill and bleed kit which lets you perform the slow and agonizing procees of filling and bleeding the water in your system in mere minutes. I have a dual 120 radiator from swiftech as shown here http://www.swiftnets.com/assets/ima...kits/RAD676.gif. I will throw in two deltas with this rad for maximum cooling power. everything has got quick connect fittings to insure that the pieces connect perfectly and prevent leaks. I won't be responsible if it leaks on your components or fails that is the risk you take when you stick a quart if water in your computer It got my and xp 2100 to 13x200 when I last used it with distilled water and water wetter. never used anything but distilled water and water wetter I'm looking for 95 SOLD shipped.
Dangerden black ice micro 2x80 $40 shipped sold shipped
have a matrox g45+mdha32db agp card with 2 vga heads for
$30.00 shipped I have not been able to find this card for less than 90.00 the pci version of this card retails for $98! http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produ...ductCode=321615. this card can run dual displays at 1600x1200 SOLD
DD round res for 15.00 shipped sold
I have a amd 1300+ cpu and heatsink. Guaranteed not to be DOA never oced this cpu.
I will include another 80mm fan that is also new with this. $30.00 shipped SOLD
BFG 6800nu oc vid card. GUARNATEED NOT TO BE DOA I bought this for 295 in August from bestbuy. I have the receipts so you can possess the eternal warranty BFG provides. I have the oringinal box and free farcry that is Unactivated with this. I never oced this card and my aqua mark score is around 59,000 on a bad day :) . I'm looking for $250 shipped. ;) sorry about the blur my hands shake don't know why they do but they do SOLD
I have 1 gig of pc-3200 geil value ram that runs at 230mhz at 2.9 volts
$145 shipped to your door. taken to ebay
sold the firewire cards

the 6800 for $250 shipped is back guys car broke down and I couldn't leave him without wheels. So i refunded his cash and the cards back up f/s :(

thanks I just wouldn't feel right making a guy beg his parents for more money when he just bought a $250 video card. Wouldn't I feel like a heel :cool:

BUMP I'm willing to do $245 shipped if anyone is interested.

new legends added to xbox games no price increase. Could one of the mods edit my title so that it takes out watercooling and software and puts in 6800oc wFC 245 please?

Bump - Common guys this guy needs this stuff to be gone before christmas not after it - Free bumps 4life

Godfather said:
creative DXR2- what speed drive is that?
I have no idea it maybe 4x or 6x. I really have no idea there is no denotation on the casing

umbra said:
I have no idea it maybe 4x or 6x. I really have no idea there is no denotation on the casing

I've been running an Encore kit like that for years, plugged into my TV via svideo. I don't know what the drive's speed is, either, but it plays EVERY DVD I ever put in it with a great picture. The only thing I couldn't do, EVER, was get an easter egg on the Bedazzled disk's menu. That's a helluva deal, fellas. Somebody needs to snag it.

pimp the price on everything is my thread is in U.S.D. for shipping to canada subtract $5 from my shipped cost and add actual shipping cost to canada

Might be interested in the "creative DXR2 this is a card for playing movies on tv and I will include the dvd drive that goes with it so you get a card and a dvd drive for $12.50 plus $5 shipping."

What exactly is this card? A video card w/ TV out?? And what is the speed of the DVD drive??

Does the card work in XP?

How is the TVOUT quality?

Thanks

personally I haven't used it. I got it from work. my coworker who used it liked it but his tv that had s-video broke so he replaced it with a $150 27" sansui that didn't have s-video I'll check it out though for you

update gotta put the decoder on hold I can't seem to find the video connector but it looks to be s-video anybody know where I can get one for these or if it is actually s-video or not

If it's ok, I'll field this one, too. I still have the box to my Encore kit, so the answers come from there.
What exactly is this card? A video card w/ TV out??
The DXR2 card isn't a video card, it's an MPEG and AC-3 decoder card with composite RCA, s-video, and VGA outputs. It's a pass-thru from your videocard to your monitor and your TV.
And what is the speed of the DVD drive??
According to the box, it's a 2x "2nd Gen" drive that plays DVDs, VCDs, CD-Rs, etc.
Does the card work in XP?
Yep, XP Pro is what I'm running it on currently. I've used this kit with 95Bosr2, 98/SE, ME (ugh), 2K, XP, and two flavors of *nix. I don't think there are official drivers for XP, but the 2K drivers work like a champ.
How is the TVOUT quality?
Excellent. The card is a "line doubler" which, unless I'm way off, is an early form of progressive scan. Like I said, I've been playing DVDs on a 32" Toshiba for like six years. I really SHOULD buy a standalone DVD player, but with this kit I haven't had to. There are programs out on the Web that allow you to turn off DVD regions, too. Nice little bonus.
Anytime. :p

EDIT for my crappy spelling

BUMP

Oh the decisions, I like the RAM, but I'm looking for a vid card too, if only there was a payment plan :D

going to sleep bump the video card already sold the ram's still up for grabs

umbra said:
update gotta put the decoder on hold I can't seem to find the video connector but it looks to be s-video anybody know where I can get one for these or if it is actually s-video or not

It IS standard s-video. I have a six dollar Wally-World cable going from the card to the TV. No problems there.

MY CRACK IS BACK WOOHOO I was going through withdrawal when the forums were down

guess who's back back again
[H] is back tell a friend.
You just hate me cus I'm white ;)

sleepy time bump bump me please need money STAT for christmas presents good cause!!!

Wassup man... Did you find the cable yet? I'd like this dvd/card combo you got like I said before..

LMK..

PS.. Why are the forums always down??

I looked at it I tried to put an s-video cable in it but I broke my cable trying to stick it in. It look exctly like an s-video cable but there is a little more space for where that nobby plug goes and the point receptacles are moved slightly. I don't really think that this thing is I'm actually s-video it I'm gonna keep on my friend about this I'll get back with the cable asap sorry about the delay

at a family frieds house won't be able to respond for a day or two

if you want I can sell you the decoder but I don't think it will work without the special cable I tried putting an s-video cable in there and I wrecked my cable :( I will keep looking for it BUY MY RAM COME ON

sold ram on egay firewire cards are gone. had to put my dog down today :( sad crying bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back