Antec Gallery Post Here!

legcramp

[H]F Junkie
Hey u guys and your antecs plusview's.. post some pics here with your mods to it and how it looks and stuff... i am interested in modding my case but do not know how/where to start! hehe, the only thing i did was hide all.. well most of the cables to make it look cleaner..

wow so i guess noone but you and me has this case then huh... lol

COME ON!!! the dang CM Gallery has like AGAZILLION posts!!!! dang u guys... maybe it's because I am asian.. grrr lol

or mabey becuase you are looking for one specific case as coolermaster has multiple. Why dony you hit up google image search and find them yourself...

JEEVES

Not really a mod, but I could post some pics of my antec plusview with blue led fans in it. Just let me know and I'll post-em.

Well, here mine is. I need to clean the wires up quite a bit more and the case itself is pretty plain. I'm open to constructive criticism, let me know what you think.

3resized8ok.jpg

4resized8pf.jpg

5resized7wb.jpg

i might post mine later but could someone help me post them onto this site, im not sure how to do that i just know how to give a link to it on photobucket thanks

ANTEC SuperLanBoy Lights up my Life. Custom front door and grill covers, side grille, red bull theme, blah blah blah.
IM001540.JPG

DSCF0038.JPG

redsleeves2.JPG

fdmod6.JPG

Does anyone else see the thing that looks like an eye at the top center of his case? :eek:

Nice one tho. The UV is cool, alltho I wouldn't settle with the way u finished your cables. Whatever, it's your case.

apHytHiaTe said:
Does anyone else see the thing that looks like an eye at the top center of his case? :eek:
Yeah thats freakin me out :eek:

And that slot fan is bright! Or is that just the camera?

I got an Antec clone, hope that's close enough.

Before the last two upgrades.

Temp 013.jpg

DSCF0013.JPG

Temp 008.jpg

DSCF0011.JPG

Most recent.
DSCF0732.JPG

DSCF0740.JPG

DSCF0742.JPG

DSCF0750.JPG

Actual Antec I have.

DSCN1861.JPG

DSCN1884.JPG

DSCN1858.JPG

DSCN1857.JPG

WOW.. those are nice.. i love ur red window... very nice.....looks very clean too !! hehe

welps my case is like the green one but my case is not green... it's silver like urs and my lighting is almost the same as the green one.. but mines is all green hehhe

You just gave me a great idea hehe the blowhole on top and the window :) i love it! hehe thnx

Posted this in the other thread also, but thought way not post here also.
AMD64 3000+ (250x9) with a 6800GT (450mhz and 1.20ghz) kept cool by the little EXOS that could.
d2f390f1.jpg

bd01388b.jpg

6569a9d2.jpg

3936df60.jpg

a71d9238.jpg

f448f457.jpg

well my Antec 1000AMG will be ready for pic up on Friday, and I will be posting some pics as well as soon as it gets a bit of mods on it. But these are some sweet cases

aZn_plyR said:
wow.. sweet... how hard are the exos to install? lol

It is pretty much plug and play. I could not be happier with how it has been performing for me.

I have had several antec cases. I had The first lan boy, but i didnt like it because the aluminum is really low quality. then i bought a tower case, the plusview 1080, and it was to bulky and heavy, so then i bought a shuttle and it was too small and unupgradable, and then i bought a coolermaster praetorian. I love it.

Here's an older Antec SX-1240 I modded / painted and then raffled off - it came with a Crystalfontz 633 (Red LED / Black bezel), 400 W Antec True Power PSU (sleeved) as well)
done_side1.JPG

done_side2.JPG

done_back.JPG

and the "A" with crappy (temp) light placement
A_lit.jpg

OL_PH4RT, those links don't work :( looks sweet from that one picture posted though!

Mine is pretty vanilla. Looking to add some more lights soon, probably fans as the source.
PC%20Pix%20001.jpg
PC%20Pix%20016.jpg
PC%20Pix%20018.jpg

Heres a pic of mine, its not an Antec, but its the same thing. Its an aluminum cheiftec I bought off of Newegg, it weighs a lot less than my friends Antec. But the cases are almost identical. Ive just got a bunch of UV stuff in mine. No real serious mods.

pcpic001.jpg

A friend and I just finished putting his rig together in a shiny new Chieftec/Antec. Its Darth Vader's rig!

Click for the big pics!

My first time taking cable management and airflow in mind, and its been fun! Going to start a PSU sleeving project soon. It'll be UV Green sleeving. What do you guys think so far?

Super Lanboy rules!

compuv.jpg

compuvnight.jpg

I have an antec clone, maybe that's close enough?
img01051hf.jpg

img01039ej.jpg

img02657zc.jpg

img01013nr.jpg

img026335zj.jpg

Edit: it started out as this gaudy case, if anyone's interested WHICH clone it is ;)
powmaxdemon5qu.jpg

This case is a very small midtower. It's actually an inch shorter than my old generic beige midtower box.

Edit2: eyes light up when there's HDD activity :)

chzxmnky said:
My first time taking cable management and airflow in mind, and its been fun! Going to start a PSU sleeving project soon. It'll be UV Green sleeving. What do you guys think so far?

Super Lanboy rules!

compuv.jpg

compuvnight.jpg

what zalman is taht???? the 7000 or the 7700??? i measured it out and it shud be a 7000 right....but anyways, why dont u organize some of those IDE cables? the floppy seems pointless unless u use it often...and then a SATA HDD wud be alot sexier :D
i shud get to taking some pics of my slb....but ill wait til i get some lighting in here :rolleyes:

Yeah, its a 7000. Man everyone keeps saying that i need to organize my IDE cables. I just got the green UV today, and its my first time so i put them in that way to show the glowingness off. I think its neato, and my cpu temps are still good.

Back