What do you guys think of these pictures??

Tman

Gawd
Hay guys I am a total nObO at taking pictures and the ones below where just taken in about 30sec or less.. so sorry that they where not set up that well

I am Interested in what you guys have to say about them :D

DSC01604.jpg

DSC01525.jpg

And Yes that is ME ;)
DSC01453.jpg

DSC01334.jpg

DSC01333.jpg

This is by far my favorite one :)
DSC01264.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01024.jpg

WOW :eek:
DSC01018.jpg

Just Keep Walking Buddy ;]
DSC00946.jpg

Hope the load time was not that bad and that you guys enjoeyed or at least didnt wast your time viewing these pictures

First off, there is no need to post your photos so large, unless we can see the entire image, it's kind of hard to actually enjoy them.

I've got a 19" screen at 1600x1200 and i still cant see your photos. make 'em smaller.

Anyways, i enjoyed that place myself :)

meghan1.jpg

SORRY

Actually they are alredy uploaded on a site and i have it that way so that poeple can use them for diffent reasons with out having the picture messed up..

Sorry guys about the size i knew that people would get after me ;(

also if you really want to view them right click and save picture as ;)

heh. Your first couple pictures are almost identical to a couple my parents took on a yellowstone / surrounding area trip. I guess the pull off spots are pretty restricted so almost everyone comes back with similar photos. Especially the 2nd photo.

I got some of my parents printed up at 11"x14" and framed and they look pretty nice.

o ya all of these pictures and about 2,000+ more where taken at yellowstone nation park..

the camea is the Sony Sybershot with 8.0 mega pixels
the camera is really nice and I wanted a Reble over it but this thing had some fetures that I really like like the one below of my replay-

Also I made them soo large so that you guys could have them and print them out and use them because they are really really really good as it is :D

here is one of the really cool features about the camera-
DSC02236.jpg

DSC02238.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

nice alienware
you need less money...

maybe its just because I was just on the DoF thread, but it seems to me that you need to blue out the background and just focus on whatever you want to draw our eye to.
Nice pics, but just too...cluttered...

very true.. lol my room is really really cluttered but I did redue my room about 4 days ago and hopefully can move into my storage romm and set up a very nice setup :)

Tman said:
the camea is the Sony Sybershot with 8.0 mega pixels
Can you tell us the actual model name and number? :confused:

Tman said:
Also I made them soo large so that you guys could have them and print them out and use them because they are really really really good as it is :D
I definitely appreciate the thought, but what seems to work best around here is to post them smaller (800x600 or so), then post links to larger versions separately. I used to post mine at 900 wide, but it just makes it impossible to read the accompanying text. Thanks for sharing your photos, regardless! ;)

Tman said:
here is one of the really cool features about the camera-
I can't really tell from these photos what feature is being demonstrated. Great colors, though. Were these handheld? Tripod? Set on the edge of a desk? :)

Alienware.......Voodoo.......Damn, dude You really DO need less money. LOL j/k

Nice pics. :)

royjr said:
Alienware Damn, dude You really DO need less money.

*looks around*

Those are just for people who cant buidl their own computer and like spending too much money for things

:D

HorsePunchKid said:
Can you tell us the actual model name and number? :confused:

I definitely appreciate the thought, but what seems to work best around here is to post them smaller (800x600 or so), then post links to larger versions separately. I used to post mine at 900 wide, but it just makes it impossible to read the accompanying text. Thanks for sharing your photos, regardless! ;)

I can't really tell from these photos what feature is being demonstrated. Great colors, though. Were these handheld? Tripod? Set on the edge of a desk? :)

Ill do tha next time and then try to have a link to the full sized image....

edge of a desk, on the arm of a chair, and on my bed... they are a little blurry becasue it takes a while to take those pictures and the vibrations (SP?) of my movements moved the camera a little :(

[TQ] said:
*looks around*

Those are just for people who cant buidl their own computer and like spending too much money for things

:D

LOL, I always get that :D

Actually I just got into computers last year and got a Alienware and then was going to build my own FX-55, 6800 Ulra, 2g etc but then I met a guy who really didnt use his computer (HeXx) very much so he sold it to me for $2,800 and for $3,200 he gave me a 21" NEC, Painkiller, Doom3, Unreal2004, Quake, FarCry, and 2 others. It also came with a Raxer mouse and Logiteck Keyboard. He through In free shiping and insurance.

Specks
FX-53
1g
2x 74g Raptors
CDRW
DVD
6800gt
sound card

(hell there was no way that I was going to pass up a deal like that-

I do like the 2nd one...that's a keeper.

I love it when thread titles read something like " Took some pics today...." or "What do you think of these pics". :)
Post as many nature pics as ya want. Need more thread titles like those^^ :D

if you ever look at my other threads I think that you will find that i do that a lot.. lol

i either do it as a joke, to catch your guys/girls eye. and sometimes on a goof :D

Sexy pictures man, I really like them! :)

I remember you, your that guys that posted pics of his dad playing a card game on the comp.
I knew that I seen that face somewhere before lol.

Back