FS Complete Danger Den AMD64 NV6800 set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gun_Strife

2[H]4U
I have the
Copper RBX for Athlon64 & Opteron 754/939/940(with the Accelerator Nozzles)
Danger Den DD12V-D4 Pump
Black Ice Micro II (for 2 80mm fans)
Danger Den Bay Reservoir High-Density Polyethylene
Set of Y and T and hose clamps
Plus all the tubing(which has been cut)
I'll throw in teflon tape(plumbing tape, prevent leaks)

$185 shipped and of course you can send offers
Or let me know what you want cause if most parts sell seperately I will split it up

Also I'm looking to score a 3200+ winnie or 3500+winnie socket 939, and Abit "AN8" mobo. Looking for some raptors ne size would prefer 74gb, will buy a few.

Stuff I have that could be traded
AMD 64 3400+ clawhammer 754
MSI K8N Neo Platinum
2x 80 gb hitachi sata
512mb Corsair XMS 3200
BFG 6800GT (most likely keeping)
Thermaltake Black Xaser III Super Tower Chassis Side Window 7 fans and Lock 420psu

If you consider parting your system out, I would be very interested in the DD12V-D4 Pump. :D

First thing, I forgot to mention is it's all 1/2 OD. Autobot I'm sorry to say that the pump is one of the last things that I would part out :D the cause I can part out chipset and gpu block and still have complete setup, but I will keep you updated as if other people want like just the cpu block or rad then I'll part whole thing and give you dibs.
As for the 6800 block I was looking for like $110. Let me know what you think

Well anyone can send in their offer they are more then welcome here are some pics
picture0088tk5vr.jpg

picture0048zo5zk.jpg

how much for the radiator, pump, and tubing? or just the radiator? been looking for one of those....

Guess if I parted it that way I would say about $125 but rad and pump are last things I wanna get rid of

Danger Den MAZE4 Chipset Block and The Danger Den 6800 Solution for GPU and RAM cooling both pending

I would be more than happy to ship to Australia, I would just have to figure out the shipping price there just give me your zip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back