WoW help

aphexddb

Weaksauce
Hey everyone. I've basically been able to play WoW just fine since the beta. After the last patch it all went to poop. I posted quite a bit on the Blizzard technical forum but I'm fed up with lack of useful technical comments and general newb stuff from people who dont understand custom boxes! So I'm asking if anyone else here has crashing problems and maybe if you do we can find the reason for it.

My blizzard thread with some great posts in there and another thread. This seems to be a big issue as about 1 in every 5 threads is about this.

I'm at work and can't see the bliz forums, best I can do is give some general advice because I don't know your exact problem. Sorry.

Are you using a custom UI? That messes up when theres a patch (because the version number is kept in the UI files, so patching will always break them unless you manually update the UI files). If you are using a custom UI, try deleting it.

Did you uninstall the game, and then delete ALL files in the wow directory? Reinstall and repatch? maybe you got a bad file or something.

Sorry I can't be much more help.

Back