FS/FT: Lanboy Barebones System (mobile AXP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malingjc

[H]ard|Gawd
Feel free to PM or email me your offers. These prices are negotiable.

Hey guys, I have a lanboy system that I've used for gaming for about a year. I needed to put new cooling in it, but would make its portability kinda shot, so here it is being sold.

Here are pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Yahoo! Photos - Lanboy for Sale

Hopefully the link works.

Contained in this system is:

Antec Lanboy with 350W Trueblue PSU, 12" CCFL mounted in the back left corner (behind the side) with switch to turn on/off modded into a masked front panel (see pics), and two Antec thermally self-controlled 80mm fans, one intake, one exhaust.
(seperate $110 + ship OBO)

AthlonXP Mobile 2500+, I've done 2.2Ghz at 1.65v with the Tt Silent Boost (which is also included) and I'm sure it can be pushed more. I just didn't want to cook the poor thing with a low-rpm air cooling setup. Less than a year old.
(seperate $80 shipped OBO, processor only - $100 shipped with fan)

Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe flashed to 1013 BIOS. Never had a single problem with it, great board, less than a year old.

Asus Wireless-B card for Asus motherboards, special connector for certain Asus Motherboards. Comes with the external antenna wit about a 12"-16" cable (I haven't measured) so you can put it on top of the case. Really extends the range of where you can go. That's about eh, 6 months old at the most. Rarely used.
($115 shipped, mobo and wireless card)

On the window of the Lanboy, I have a rather sweet AthlonXP logo frosted on the side, it looks quite pimp.

There is one small (less than an inch) scratch on the right (window-less side) near the top-right, not very noticable.

I'll also include the carrying harness for the case.

I'm asking $290 OBO plus shipping. I plan on shipping it in a Antec Sonata box which is pretty beefy. Insurance is recommended with the way our shipping companies are. Your choice of shipping. I'll ship the Tt Silent Boost seperate so it doesn't break the socket and destroy everything inside.

I'm also looking for partial trades for:
Zalman 7000 Series cooler
Athlon64 s754 of some sort

Questions are welcome at computerjoe(at)verizon(dot)net.

Awwww Damn =/ lol. I really wanted that case to, jsut ot the pSU. Got a great one currently. Well free Bump, GL with the sales.

-DarkLegacy

Feel free to email or PM me an offer or if you have questions. Thanks guys...

how much would you want for the asus wireless B card? just curious...

$20 shipped, usually $27.50 on newegg, if available, I waited over a month for mine to get in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back