A64 awesome OC :)

Brando457

[H]ard|Gawd
CPU AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3200+ @ 2.60 GHz

I'm at HTT 3, FSB 290, Multi 9, Vcore 1.5, Chipset 1.65, Vdim 2.7

Idle my CPU is at 37C and when gaming it normally tops at 45C.

I changed my fsb from 260 to 290 now and dropped the multiplier. This CPU is rock solid and I love it!

My mobo is a Epox 9NDA3+
Ram is Kingston Pc3500 Hyper X
GFX card is a 6600 GT oc

a lot of the newer 939 chips are doing that...very nice...there are a few running 2.8+...

Your going to love your XP120...I paired mine with a Panaflo M1A, and it is awesome...Just do not forget to have a cpu burn it period...My CPU °C gets lower and lower...

it just came in, but i wont be able to put any of the stuff to use until tomorrow I have work at 3 and exams tomorrow

Wow nice, I haven't pushed my chip so much yet, but I've gotten to 230FSB at 4xmult, I love the ease of overclocking these 64's.

just today i pushed my 1.8 to 2.6 everything stock.. 56 load 44 idle.. i set it back and start saving money for fans and xp-120

I broke my intake fan :( so i need to solder some powre connector on it:(

and i need a controller because the front fan is LOUD

my temps are nice though even without it

Idle 37C is CPU and it never hits over 45 when gaming for a hours so :) GO XP-120 and a sunon fan

Brando457 said:
Stock Cooler
Underload it is 47C with teh stock cooler
Idle it is only 40C with stock cooler

XP-120 came in and my temps are:
42C idle for my CPU
26C for my case.

Nice overclock...but those temps, I dare say, are reporting too low. Seems to be a common thing with some A64's dependingon where the on die sensor is located....but as long as it is stable, kudos! After a BIOS update my temps went from about what yours show under load, to 53c under load, water cooled.

TheRapture said:
Nice overclock...but those temps, I dare say, are reporting too low. Seems to be a common thing with some A64's dependingon where the on die sensor is located....but as long as it is stable, kudos! After a BIOS update my temps went from about what yours show under load, to 53c under load, water cooled.

Hmm idk my temps seem fine and I believe MBM's temps. In bios also they say the same so I'm saying theyre correct.

Different motherboards will report different temps. Some report a little higher or a little lower then others.

MBM reads the same as BIOS temps. If your BIOS temps are off then MBM is going to be off too.

Brando457 said:
CPU AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3200+ @ 2.60 GHz

I'm at HTT 4, FSB 270, Multi 10, Vcore 1.5, Chipset 1.65, Vdim 2.7

Stock Cooler
Underload it is 47C with teh stock cooler
Idle it is only 40C with stock cooler

XP-120 came in and my temps are:
42C idle for my CPU
26C for my case.

My mobo is a Epox 9NDA3+
Ram is Kingston Pc3500 Hyper X
GFX card is a 6600 GT oc