Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Zardoz

2[H]4U
UPDATED 04/10/2017

mydisplays.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have projectors? Anyone dare to start a tread to show your projectors off, unfortionately I am too poor to own one.

Ive always dreamt of having 2 dell 2001FP's :p

DaRkF0g said:
Anyone have projectors? Anyone dare to start a tread to show your projectors off, unfortionately I am too poor to own one.

Ive always dreamt of having 2 dell 2001FP's :p

this is a show your LCD not projector. get you own thread :D

screen3_002.jpg

Nope, I'm not lucky to have three, 2 are replacements. I'll eventually have just one 2005fpw and a 15inch LCD on the left. One of the LCDs is running off a laptop not shown.

Zardoz....

any way i can get a link to that background you're using?

it's freakin awesome!!

Great idea for a thread. I'll post my setup when I get my camera back from my sister.

Bleh, nothing fancy.. FP791 on a ti4600's DVI.

lcd_desk.jpg

My wallpaper and windows theme are constantly changing.

nancyboy said:

I'd rotate the rear speakers away from you in an attempt to bounce off the walls, just a slight 45 degree turn. Then maybe mount the center speaker above the monitor on the wall with a nail. Or maybe take the stand off the center speaker to try and fit it nicely in the middle of the monitor stand instead of in front. But I guess the controls are on it so that might not work.

dualmonitor.jpg

i wouldnt suggest buying any of the new NEC displays though. the 1765 on the left has been awesome, the 1735 on the right (which was about 4 hours old in that picture) crapped out a few hours after i took the pic, and NEC has been a bunch of assholes about replacing it.

i really like the look of the NEC displays with the black shiny bezel, they're slick

Shocksyde, where did you get that wallpaper. It's one of the member only wallpapers at Digital Blasphemy isn't it? How much does it cost to be a member? Or can you get it elsewhere....?

Sweet, thanks. I wanted to see if my LCD was that vibrant, and it is haha.

darktiger is some rich little bastard... :p

just messin bud... you have some freakin nice stuff. geebus....

i hate you

Darktiger is not a rich bastard. I just have a very understanding gf :D , and a decent job..... Can't wait until I get out of grad school.....Hopefully a MBA will get me $$$$$.

shocksyde said:
have enough computers/displays? good lord

But the good thing is when friends come over to play some lan games, they do not have to bring monitor or computers....

darktiger said:
But the good thing is when friends come over to play some lan games, they do not have to bring monitor or computers....
we can see why. Dayam!
/me looks around to see if I have a decent pic of my computer setup when Im at home...edit: I guess this is about the best I have
http://www.ilkhan.com/comps/IM000944.jpg
2000FP/P160 (the case)

Zardoz said:
Hey folks, I know a lot of you have been getting new LCDs. and I been very happy with mine. so with this and that I did not see any resent thread on this. lets start one...

here is mine:

2x Dell 2001fp 3200x1200
desktop.jpg

Exact same LCD setup, different desktop.

brom42 said:
Your desk is disturbingly clean. **shudder**

But probably behind the camera is the mess where he threw everything :)

Even his window's desktop is clean

lol...my desk is normally that clean for one day of each month, before i graduallymess it all up again.

but if you keep it that nice and clean, it seems more like a waste of desk space.

DeViLdUdE said:
atlwriter you got some Unided goodness to huh hehe
I'll post mine later...
Yup, my TRU-8865 is the best phone I've ever had. I also added two extra handsets. :D

darktiger said:
I just have a very understanding gf :D

lcd2.jpg

with a desktop backround like that, id be hoping you had an 'understanding' gf. unless, of course, that is your gf :eek: :D

Back