BFG 6800 Ultra OC 399.99!

BFG FX6800 ULTRA 256MB OC (overclocked) Video Card with nVidia's GeForce 6800 Ultra Chip 1 $399.99 $399.99
subtotal $399.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tax $34.36
2nd Day Shipping
(via Airborne Express) $9.05
Click for Ground Shipping »
Click for Overnight Shipping »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

total $443.40

Damn, tax really killed it. Not going to buy but a damn good price IF you dont have to pay tax :p

On the description page they have it listed as AGP and PCI-E. I called them and the representative I spoke with said it was definitely an AGP card.

Price is now $439.99 with a $50 mail in rebate, making it $389.99 in the end.

I'd [H]op on this deal if I didn't already have one.
Great deal Kern!

* Bus Type AGP
* An AGP 2.0 (or higher) compliant motherboard. Some motherboards violate the AGP specification and therefore this card may not physically fit in some systems.
definately an AGP card

There is no rebate for this item. I just got off the phone with Outpost.com customer service. Its apparently a mistake.

They are however still doing the original deal - BFG Ultra OC for $399. I jumped on it and got delivery for tomorrow :cool:

Just got off the phone with Customer Support and they say that they are posting a rebate for this product with in the hour.

Elias said:
There is no rebate for this item. I just got off the phone with Outpost.com customer service. Its apparently a mistake.

They are however still doing the original deal - BFG Ultra OC for $399. I jumped on it and got delivery for tomorrow :cool:

neuroquake said:
Just got off the phone with Customer Support and they say that they are posting a rebate for this product with in the hour

The sales rep called me back about 30 minutes ago. Looks like there was some confusion at Outpost about the rebate, and I was sold the card for the original $399. He called to tell me it was my lucky day and that I can still use the rebate form (to be posted online tonight). WooHoo! Only $350 for a 6800 Ultra OC :)

Elias said:
The sales rep called me back about 30 minutes ago. Looks like there was some confusion at Outpost about the rebate, and I was sold the card for the original $399. He called to tell me it was my lucky day and that I can still use the rebate form (to be posted online tonight). WooHoo! Only $350 for a 6800 Ultra OC :)
Lucky you! If they still have them next Thursday when I get paid again I'm so buying one! As the new 6800 Ultras have an even faster core clock on them and I can always put my eVGA one in my other PC.

man...

I know I should resist.

Should I resist?

What should i do?!?! :)

grrrr. i cannot afford this right now, dead cpu forced me to spend some of my videocard cash :(

It seems that it's now $399 - $50 (rebate)

Once you add to cart, the price changes to $399.
Just placed an order. a pretty good deal if you ask me... ;)

I went to Fry's this morning and bought the BFG 6800 ultra oc for $499.99 with the $50 mir....
I just ordered the same @ Outpost for $399.99 with the $50mir....guess which one's going back the first of the week!!

I get to enjoy it all weekend and save $100 bucks to boot.

Damn..all of a sudden I gots two of these monsters and the price don't hurt so bad:D

PT

OM goodness. I must be losing my mind to spend $430.00 right now. My wife is going to kill me.... arrrgghhh. I can't stand it. Such a low price!!! Going to get one NOW!

...................a short time later..........Ahhhhhh. I feel much better now. The order has been placed and in a couple days it will be here. Now I only hope that my enermax 465watt PS and my P4P800 deluxe motherboard will handle the raw power of this card. hmmm. we will see. :D

edit.. OM goodness (again) Wow. Lookie here. With this post I am no longer a noobie on the forum. Whoohooo. Now I am a [H]Lite! I love it. It was meant to be! Muaaaahaahaa!

This isn't right...Now the price is $399, when I just paid $439 for it less than 12 hours ago.

Just got off the phone with Customer Service. They are going to credit me the difference.

Well, seems to me that the $399 price is the price before tax and after they add tax it jumps up to $439. That is what happened for me. Please clarify for those that had paid $439 was that before tax?

Question on the rebate do they want the recipt that comes in the package when its devilvered or what?

Just got mine. Ordered yesterday at 5 and got it today at noon. Gotta love Outpost.com.

Fireplay5 said:
Well, seems to me that the $399 price is the price before tax and after they add tax it jumps up to $439. That is what happened for me. Please clarify for those that had paid $439 was that before tax?

Yesterday I paid $439. I didn't pay sales tax, so for me the total came to the price of the card + shipping. Today they lowered the price to $399. I called and they are supposed to credit me the difference ($40).

For the rebate, I will use the receipt from the box. If I don't get one, then I will print out my invoice from my email.

neuroquake said:
Price is now $439.99 with a $50 mail in rebate, making it $389.99 in the end.

SWEET, too bad I already have a 6800GT and a 6800nu (softmodded) in my 2 systems.

If the 6800nu wasnt in a Shuttle XPC (no room for an Ultra) I'd get it and sell the 6800nu.

HaVoC said:
Question on the rebate do they want the recipt that comes in the package when its devilvered or what?

It says a copy of your receipt in the rebate form, so any copy should be all right.

Well, that sucks that I had to pay $40 for tax. It is still a great deal, but it would be even better at $40 less. :D

according to slick deals they are now back ordered.

http://www.slickdeals.net/#p5725

Does anyone know how Frys are when it comes to international orders? Im in Australia and that is a damn good price for a BFG ultra, comes to about $500AUD, whereas a BFG ultra here retails for $849 AUD

hmm. I ordered mine this morning around 4AM. I wonder if I get one or if I will get on the backorder list.

According to the sales representative at Frys I spoke to, they have 67 back-orders now.

crap.. mines on backorder.
They say that over 300 people ordered within such a short period.
So I think it'll be awhile until all the backorders are fulfilled.
The rep told me to call in a week or so for the ETA. =(

I have a strange feeling that the cards wont be delivered on time to meet the postmark date for the rebate... That'll be pretty sad., but oh well. :eek: :mad:

Back