FS/FT High End Equiptment, Rare Items, Other...

sativaman84

[H]ard|Gawd
**Sativaman84's fs/ft list**
All items are up for trade or sale, some are in use at the moment but everything is in working condition. I can get pictures or misc. information upon request so don't be afraid to ask. All prices are negotiable and can offer a warrenty upon request and working something out. You can contact me at the following:

AIM: tardbus2
Email: [email protected]
Heatware: sativaman84

P4 socket 478 chips:

SL7E4
SL6WK
SL6VY
SL6PF
SL6RZ
SL6DV
SL6PC

**still getting these all tested should be this weekend and will get some picc/prices up as well. So just be a bit more patient with me**
Antec Power Supplies: I believe I have 480, 420, 350w models. If interested I can get more information.

Abit Ic7-G MaxII Mobo: All original packaging, except for a few accesories. Currently in a machine with the 3.2E es at stock speeds with thermalright xp94. My asking price on this board will have to stay firm to 115.

**Not finished updating thread, will get various part numbers, stepcodes, and pictures up at a later date. Or upon request**

Items I'm Looking For:

7.1 PCI soundcard: I should be coming across some 7.1 speakers to replace my old 5.1's. So i'm currently looking for a sweet sound card to complement them. I would love to get my hands on an Audigy 4 with front bezzle and remote. But i'm open to all suggestions.

High End DDR/DDR2:
Looking to get some performance memory for both of my systems. Looking for some BH-5 or TCCD chips for DDR1. As far as DDR2 goes i'm open to suggestions or ideas, but looking for something with some good timings.

LGA775 P4 Board:Ideally looking for something in the 925xe or 925x board. Currently have a 915chipset abit board, and was looking for a better board like the fatality to get some full support for the 3.8EO es.

LCD screen: Currently expecting to get my 2001fp in, but looking for a secondary LCD screen anywhere from 15"-21" preferably with a lower 16ms response time. But will make acceptions for good looking monitor.

Watercooling: Currently talking to someone trying to get an alpha cool setup. But open to many suggestions. I like a lot of the german engineered products, or even some dangerden.

High End 478 Mobo: Looking for something in the range of max3 or something comperable, will trade max2 plus cash/item to make a trade happen.

Raptors or 16mb Cache: Currently have 2 36gb raptors, looking to trade those two and some cash/item for 2x 72gb or pick up two more raptors, or maybe some of those 16mb cache drives.

Geez dude....you need to change the font color so your thread can be read! :confused:

If your price is nice and right then I could take the 3.2 xeon. I have another over here that I could mate with it. I need to know the stepping obviously though.

Also, you HAVE to post prices. It a rule in this forum.

I know, i'm still researching fair prices on these used items. I'll get you the stepcode in a bit. What do you think a fair price would be?

Updated with a few prices, not certain on anything so don't be afraid to throw me an offer.

I've got a Hercules Digifire 7.1 sound card.

lmk if that works for ya.

visick

pm me

2.8/1M/800 Intel Xeon:Again, will get stepcode later, or might go on ebay. Actually have a pair with the matching stepcodes. Perfect for dualie setup.

need a price for this..

hmm the other p4's a price would be good too...

Yeah yeah, I know the thread isn't perfect yet. Needs more picturse nad more info, but give me some time, if I could save to my desktop and continue to edit I would. But for now just be a bit more patient and pm me if you have any questions you need answered soon. Thanks

I have a 2 week old Asus P5AD2 Premium 925x chipset board, retail with all accessories I'll sell you for $200 shipped... lmk if you are interested. Also have a new sealed Intel 925x board you can have for $80 shipped.

bump for interesting items...

never seen that many eng samples in a single thread..

Not to thread crap, but just so you know...that screen shot you posted there of 7.33 GHz...was most certainly not done on any magical water cooling. I personally know the man who achieved that score, his name is FUGGER and he is the Admin over at Xtreme Systems.Org....he used a triple stage cascade phase change system to get that.

Well currently I have the 2x1024mb sticks in the system so i'd have to sell those before I bought your ddr1. Plus I kinda don't like the fact you told me they were ddr2 twice and they're not.

Yeah, I'm not too sure how he did it I just assumed since his avatar was some temp guage showing some rediculously cool system that it had a lot to do with the cooling. Reguardless my chip is the same specs as that one, so with the right equiptment, look at the potential. If you could link me to his thread i'd love to read the details. I was just shown that screen shot of the speed.

i smell a thread that is prolly gona be dead soon....
(POST PRICES ASAP... or you will be pwned by the moderators)

pm replied... computer will be down for next few days. Will try to check in so please be understanding.

3.8/1M/800 570J Engineering Sample(lga775): Extremely rare cpu with such potential. Multipliars unlocked from 14-19 leaving a tremendous amount of room for OC. On air and 915 board i've managed to get 4.2ghz with no problem. Asking 650 cash or make trade offer.

That makes for a perfect 300FSB x 14 = 4.2Ghz !! Someone with a nice board, like a Fatality 925XE would kick some serious ass with this chip.

HOW the F)^&(@# do you get so many cool processors you bastard!!

next time I'm in Dallas, I'm going to stop by and check your latest stock of processors. Maybe if you have something cherry I'll buy it on the spot. I'm there about 3-4 times / year easily.

Back