Disney/Universal pics.

nullvector

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys,

Since I live in Orlando, FL, most of the neatest places around here to take pics at are Disney, or Universal Studios parks. I end up going to both of them quite a bit with friends who either visit, or live here, and being a FL resident, I'm able to get seasonal passes to both parks at a decent discount.

Anyway, here are a few pics from a recent visit to Epcot at Disney. Pics were taken with a Digital Rebel, and a Tamron 70-300mm lens, and these are some of my first pics with the new lens.

If any of you guys have requests of pictures at any of the Disney or Universal parks, hotels, etc, I'd be glad to take them and post them here, or send you the high-res shots. I'll keep this ongoing as I take more of them. Hope you enjoy.

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

image008.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

image014.jpg

image015.jpg

image016.jpg

image017.jpg

image018.jpg

image019.jpg

image020.jpg

image023.jpg

image024.jpg

image026.jpg

image027.jpg

image029.jpg

You should think about doing black and whites. In my opinion, and from the style you seem to be shooting in those pictures they would look awesome being b&w.

Alright, here's a monochrome. Seemed to fit the atmosphere of the subject.

tower.jpg

Here's a zoomed shot, left the color in.
tower2.jpg

The Monochrome Hollywood Tower Hotel definately has a much stronger mood than the color version. I like it, even though Disney is supposed to be the Happiest Place on Earth (or was that some other park's theme?) :D

Thanks for the comments!

I'm not into all the happy/kiddy stuff at Disney. I like most of it from an architectural point of view, and enjoy taking photos of the little-known parts of the parks that I, or most people never bothered to notice before. Most of the pics I take, people look at, and think..."That was where?" Thats what I enjoy :)

As I get more resized/cropped, I'll put them here.

Back