FS/FT printers, monitors

liquidgeforce

Limp Gawd
Hey, i have a the following items for sale, Prefrebly trade, all prices are obo and im open to any kind of trades
1 Komodo 15inch crt monitor 20+s&h
1 black spraypainted 15inch noname monitor- 20+s&h
1 Lexmark p707 printer- excellent condition- 40+s&h
1 Hp Deskjet 694c- excellent condition- 20+s&h
2 Okidata 600e laser jet printers- 50+ s&h
I also have a dlp fm car transmitter, i used it for my ipod, its really cool, i paid 60 for it, selling for 40
im selling because i just got a hp laserjet color printer and it satisfys all of my needs. my email is [email protected]

I have a sony vaio 1.4ghz laptop wih 512mb ram, 20gb hdd, motorola wireless g card, (ill sell the laptop for 500) i also have a broken toshiba satellite 1105, 512mb usb thumb drive, i really am lookin for any wd raptor hard drives, amd 64 chip and or board, and a nice computer case, or watercooling stuff

bump! the printers and monitors are FREEEEEEE just pay shipping and handling, they all work, i just need to get them out of my house

dude empty out your pm box, its too full!

cause I need to either complete our deal soon, or stop it as its been almost 9 days and I'm tired of dealing with it.

$450 for the laptop, its goin on ebay this weekend, but i prefer to sell here, with all the extras its really a great bargain, its valued at over 600, and im doin 450 shipped

Back