FS: X800 XT PCI-E + NEW UNOPENED Arctic Cooling ATI silencer 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MakubexGB

[H]ard|Gawd
FS: Connect3D Radeon X800 XT PCI-Express, plus a brand new unopened Arctic Cooling ATI Silencer 4 (bought at newegg), and Chaos Legion (PC game, like new) for $399 plus shipping.

I bought the card on October 2004, it's in perfect conditions. I've never removed the heatsink or anything. I also have a brand new unopened Arctic Cooling ATI Silencer 4 that I was going to install on it, but never did, so I'm selling it too. Plus I'll throw in the PC game Chaos Legion, which I opened but never played, so it's like new.

I prefer Paypal as a paying method.

PM me if you're interested or email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

SOLD

No thanks, I only have PCI-E.

P.S. This card is only for sale, no trading, sorry.

Sure, I'll post pics. I don't have a digital camera, but I'll go to Wal-Mart and buy one of those disposable digital cams as soon as I can. :)

davidtran007 said:
ill buy the ati silencer 4 if ur willing to part for a good price.

I would, but that will make the Video Card less attractive. So, sorry, I'm selling the whole package, no parts.

davidtran007 said:
well i pmed u so gimme a fair price

Sorry, I'm not selling the Silencer 4 alone. I'm selling it all together for $399, which is a very fair price.

MakubexGB said:
I would, but that will make the Video Card less attractive. So, sorry, I'm selling the whole package, no parts.

i see..its koo then

bump cuz i got the same card and its dope !!!!

davidtran007 said:
i see..its koo then

bump cuz i got the same card and its dope !!!!

Yeah, the card is awesome. The only reason I'm selling it is because I bought a Radeon X850 XT :D

Well I'm off to Wal-Mart to buy a digital camera to take pictures for you guys. See ya laterz.

MakubexGB said:
Yeah, the card is awesome. The only reason I'm selling it is because I bought a Radeon X850 XT :D

Well I'm off to Wal-Mart to buy a digital camera to take pictures for you guys. See ya laterz.

why buy the cam for? How about an even trade for a Sony DSC-P9 ;)

MaMMa said:
why buy the cam for? How about an even trade for a Sony DSC-P9 ;)

LoL, nice one. Well I ended up buying a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P73 anyway. I guess now I have a nice digital camera to take pictures at my itmes for future sales.

By the way, all the cables are sealed in their original packaging. They've never been opened or used.

Here are some pics:

allitems0022ky.jpg

vidcard0032ku.jpg

silencer0049nc.jpg

vidcardrear0076an.jpg

silencerrear0086rz.jpg

accessories0055fq.jpg

incomudro said:
bump id buy it if it werent connect

What difference does it make? It offers the same performance as any other X800 XT. Connect3D is know for making quality cards, and selling them at low prices by not including a big bundle. Google it, if you don't believe me. Here are a couple of reviews of the Connect3D Radeon X800 XT PE, Ctrl+F the word Connect and read what they say about Connect3D:

1. http://www.3dvelocity.com/reviews/c3dxtpe/c3dxtpe_9.htm

2. http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?head=15&page=1401

These are my scores in 3DMark03 and 05. Video Card Not Overclocked and P4 OCed from 3.2 to 3.85GHz:

3DMark03: 12582

3DMark05: 5733

As you can see, it's an awesome card.

PRICE DROP !!!

I am now selling it for $399 + Shipping!

*You will not be charged for shipping materials or handling. Only for the USPS shipping rate for your location*

I'm glad to see people are getting interested in the card, Because it has GOT TO GO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back