FS : Brand New Dell Inspiron 1000 Laptop

foolish501

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking at selling a brand new Dell Inspiron 1000 laptop, box only opened to check the contents. Was a free gift that i received, but don't need it.

Full spec :

Intel Celeron 2.2Ghz
512Mb DDR RAM
30Gb Ultra ATA Hard Drive
24x CD Burner / DVD Combo Drive
14" LCD Screen
8 Cell Battery

Includes Winxp Home, and other software including driver cd's. Includes the full warranty from Dell.

SOLD

Heat : foolish501

Mail to : [email protected] or [email protected]

not a bad value laptop...but i haven't a need for it....a 9100 or better...now we're talking! lol....bump for you

i had a 9100, hmmmmmm

this is a good laptop if u aren't wanting to play the latest games

I know I shouldn't have bought some stupid sh!t.... I am a little short but a bump anyway!

wouldn't happen to want a set of skis? i'm on a friends lappy i had to work on tonight and i'm alredy lovin surfin from the couch! it's got me considerin one big time now....might have to put the dually up for trade for an a64 model...

sorry, not looking for any trades (unless somebody has a psp they want to put in part offer for it)

Hmm I may buy this from you. See I am trying to ebay my desktop computer for laptop money, so if you can wait until the auction ends to see how much I can get for it.

Imprimis_Obscurity said:
Hmm I may buy this from you. See I am trying to ebay my desktop computer for laptop money, so if you can wait until the auction ends to see how much I can get for it.

pm'd u

Back