Which nForce4 Board?

Which nForce4 board do you think is best?

• Asus A8N Series

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Abit AN8 Series

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • EPoX EP-9NPA Series

• DFI nF4 Series

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Gigabyte GA-K8N Series

• MSI K8N Neo4 Series

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
Bugalaman said:
Abit because I'd never buy anything other than Abit
because.......

anyway, I use to have an MSI board but it died on me. Then I got a Chaintech that had a few very minor problems but performed very well. Now I have an Asus board and it's been the best. ultra stable. it went in my computer with absolutely no problems and I have yet to have a SINGLE problem with it. needless to say i'll be sticking with Asus from now on.

DFI bc of the OCability/tweakability.

U just have to do a lot of PSU and memory researching b4 building the machine

DFI. It so far has the best stability and features you can get. Newegg has it for a freaking steal right now, only a bit over $130. Get it.

DFI. Rock stable for me and great speed on stock. O/C possibilities seem endless as well.

You don't hear alot about EPoX lately, their nForce2 boards were pretty good. I wonder if anyone has even tried their board out.

DFI, as I just ordered the nForce Ultra, so I'm hoping it will perform well. Asus has always been good to me to. Abit/MSI have been on the failure side for me.

Vendeko said:
You don't hear alot about EPoX lately, their nForce2 boards were pretty good. I wonder if anyone has even tried their board out.

Nforce3 250Gb board was pretty good too. Didn't try the 9 series though.

I like the MSI. It's solid, has good features, and overclocks well. Might not go as high as the DFI, but it was $60 cheaper when I got it :) and it's not like it's a slouch in overclocking.

kirbyrj said:
I like the MSI. It's solid, has good features, and overclocks well. Might not go as high as the DFI, but it was $60 cheaper when I got it :) and it's not like it's a slouch in overclocking.
agreed. i voted for the neo4. plus it has a kick ass onboard audio solution, even if it requires -5v :D

I said asus, because the a8n-sli deluxe hasn't given me any problems other than the fact I can't oc over 240 htt. However, I'm giving it another month and if they don't have the problem fixed in a bios release I'm probably jumping ship.

Back