Incredible rig needs right receiver.

To the mods.

As I had said. These are two different sets, for two different purposes. I didn't want to put them into the same thread, because I didn't want to confuse people into thinking that I'm wanting one solution, and that I am looking at either a $4000 setup or a $1000 setup before the receivers.

My first post is for a "theater" - as in small movie theater type setup, Where I have chosen the speakers, but am looking for a suggestion for subwoofer, receiver, and center channel.

The second post (which you've joined into this thread) has absolutely nothing to do with the first post, and I feel, will confuse the issue. That was why I made two threads.

I will, therefore, delete the contents of the first and second post, and ask somewhere else, since you obviously can't see the reasoning behind two different threads about two different subjects.

Until people on here have all their threads merged into one, it would probably be preferable if threads that are about DIFFERENT THINGS are allowed to exist as DIFFERENT THREADS.

Back