emachines t3085 mother board

nanjil

n00b
hello:
my emachines t3085 wnet dead. It won't post. I changed the power supply but still won't post.\

I know it has nforce2 motherboard but I do no knwo what brand. does anybody know?

thanx

Yikes...if you're MB is dead, don't bother replacing it with one of those.

thanx guys. that au31 is oem only and i could not find it in any store.so I went ahead and ordered a chaintech matx wth a via chipset.

now i do not knwo whehter the windows xp in the hard drive will boot up with this new mother board.

well u most likely will run into problems switchin the board on the OS side. if u need to backup anything do it now incase of format

I would rma the chaintech via board and get the biostar m7ncg400 nf2 matx @ newegg. less hassles and should run just like the fic did with your OEM copy of xp.

Never had much luck replacing emachines parts with "standard" equipment, hopefully your luck will vary. That was a long time ago after all.

You can replace the ECS boards in the Emachines, it's a standard L7VMM2 IIRC...

For eMachine Model: C2280, H2341, S2482, S2485, T2082, T2085, T2341, T2605, T2615

MD

guys:
I replaced the foxcnonn oem nforce2 mother board with msi nforce2 k7n2gm-v mb. everything installs except the audio multimedia cintroller according to winxp. it shows no audio device. reinstallation of nvidia unified drivers is of no avail

any clues to how i can get the on board audio working?

Check the jumper on the mobo. usuallly there is a jumper that is either set to FP ( front panel) or 5.1 (mobo). Just make sure the jumper is in the right place (probably is but check anyway). Makre sure you're speaker plug is plugged in tight. Try clearing CMOS and or, make sure you have onboard sound "enables" in the bios (in itntegreated periphrials). If it just doesn'r work out get a CMI 8738 sound card at newegg. Sounds better then onboard MCP AC650 anyway and has a slighly better CPU usage sceneraio going on. $13.00+$2.00 S&H.

http://www2.newegg.com/OldVersion/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=29-120-102&depa=0

Back