The relic Trophy has come home...

LPerry

The Weatherman
relictrophy.jpg

Congrats on retaking the number 1 spot! :D

But still no relic....

oh well. everyone hug a moose!

(edit)
I was seeing if anyone from OCAU was [H]ard enough to come to the forum and present...

i guess not

{{AtomicMoose}}

happy now?

edit: would you happen to be related to the moose in monty python?

monty python said:
And mani interesting furry animals
Including the majestik moose
A moose once bit my sister...
No realli! She was Karving her initials on the moose with the sharpened end of an interspace toothbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law -an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian movies: "The Hot Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Molars of Horst Nordfink"...
Mynd you, moose bites Kan be pretti nasti...

Thats it. Moosy is getting too much action in one thread.. he is cut off.. no more hugs..

I'd hug you but I'm part scottish... unless you're a sheep I ain't interrested. :D

I dont [H]ug Moose.

But I've got a very good left hook if your interested.........

Luck........ :D

Do you want the big version.

relictrophy.jpg

Look after it, we had it cleaned and polished for the hand over.

Well done.

Thank you Bollocks. You guys put up a hell of a fight!

And it certainly isn't over yet, if I know you aussies...

KodiakStar said:
(edit)
I was seeing if anyone from OCAU was [H]ard enough to come to the forum and present...

i guess not

We have to sleep sometime......"its your lucky day" :p

Bollocks said:
We have to sleep sometime......"its your lucky day" :p

I forgot that whole time difference thing when I couldn't figre out what day you guys were talking about for overtake :eek:

Damnit, if I knew were relic lived, I had the money and could afford the time off work, I'd drive to where he is and make him get on for just one post to accept his trophy back.

Bollocks said:
Do you want the big version.

Look after it, we had it cleaned and polished for the hand over.

Well done.

Thanks Bollocks!

It was a bit dusty after being in the trophy cabinet for the past 303 days (since 23rd June 2004).

Bollocks said:
It was a bit dusty after being in the trophy cabinet for the past 303 days (since 23rd June 2004).

Well I think the majority of us will be doing whatever we can to make sure it's home a little longer than that!

p[H]ant0m said:
Well I think the majority of us will be doing whatever we can to make sure it's home a little longer than that!
I second that. I got six more folders to throw on the barbe!

LONG LIVE THE [H]orde!

GwilyaGwees

p[H]ant0m said:

Home, you say, We designed it, we made it, we named it.

You have it on loan, for a few hours... :)

Bollocks said:
I have suggested over in the[H] forums that we have a virtual Folding Cup that gets passed to the leading team when there is a position swap that lasts more than 24 hours. I have suggested calling it the relic trophy. what do you think to that?
Circa: 11th June 2002, 07:57 AM- from the ocau forums

Bollocks said:
relic the man who is stirring the pot on both sides of the fence. I like your style and commitment to this game of oneupmanship we are playing, first you stir your own team up and get them firing then come over to the other side and get us fired up as well (not that we needed you to do that anyway).

I know what you are doing and its all good for the cause which hopefully is finding a cure to many a dreaded disease. It is your dedication to this end that we admire and respect. You are a credit to your team and to the folding world, we appreciate you popping in here and giving us a good read no matter how sad it may be sometimes, because you inspire us to do better and remind us of why we do what we do.

To you relic I doff my hat.

As a mark of respect we have for you I suggested before that we have a virtual trophy for the team that takes the lead an holds it for more than 24hrs. This trophy I suggested be called the relic trophy, what do you say to that.
Circa: 25th June 2002, 10:56 PM

relic[H] said:
Wow. Um, really?
I'd consider that an honor (honour ;) ).

Thank you.
Circa: 25th June 2002, 11:29 PM

The Trophy actually didnt come about till 12th January 2004, designed by our own fxr91.

http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?p=2839349#post2839349

Nice bit of history Bollocks. Thanks for sharing the history of the trophy and for starting the tradition.

Yeah definitely nice to know its not just a rubber ducky on a pedestal named after the [H]ard Bard! Good show Bollocks! :D

I call BS on the trophy history. We all know that Al Gore invented it when he invented the internet.

Bollocks said:
Home, you say, We designed it, we made it, we named it.

You have it on loan, for a few hours... :)
Home is where the "trophy" is. ;)

It's nice to know that people care enough to remember the "history" of this great project.
The Battle of the Titans continues.... :D

AtomicMoose said:
wherever he is, he knows....he can feel it like the force

Did someone call upon the Force???

On behalf of one retired and MIA [H]FoldingFarmer to another, I've emailed Relic about the news and the thread.

... and btw: CONGRATULATIONS!

May the Force be with the [H]orde....

<<Jedi Crawls back under the Rock he was hiding under for 3 years>>

J3d1Master said:
Did someone call upon the Force???

On behalf of one retired and MIA [H]FoldingFarmer to another, I've emailed Relic about the news and the thread.

... and btw: CONGRATULATIONS!

May the Force be with the [H]orde....

Holy crap!!!! He lives!

J3d1Master said:

as long as you are folding under them there rocks.... we dont mind if you go back to hiding ;)

now all we need is some posts from all the other verterens. BrainTaylor and maybe Halo perhaps. Never seen them post and I was here since last September.

Back