White Dragon!

(cf)Eclipse

Freelance Overclocker
go ahead, make fun of you all you want. keeps load temps ~26c with my 2.7ghz newark :D
(for our sharp eyed readers, it says 15c, which is the temperature of the air going into my heatsink)

cooling1.JPG

cooling2.JPG

don't ask why i named it.. it was very late at night. hahaha

That's worth at least +5 foodstamps. Nicely done. I especially love how you decided not to try to mask your raw materials, excellent ghettoness. Hmmm, missing some duct tape though.........

Hmmm... would that work with Twinkies boxes?

Why call it "White Dragon", I'd name that build "Dolly Madison" or "5-year shelf life" or something.

twinkies would work too. just any box that you can tape together to hold in air :D

i should try to find some ccfl's to put inside it to give the white paper a nice glowing effect. the ultimate awesomezors! :p

I have seen some ghetto stuff, but that deserves more than just +5 foodstamps. That is the most ghetto thing EVER!

is that at a hotel? that kind of AC thing is kinda familiar....

Overnight extravaganza?

It looks like cheap dorm funature to me :D

I give it 8/10, it would get a 9 or mabie even a 9,5 had there been duct tape or posibly a pringles can.

You have got to be kidding me!! I can't even believe that. Nice job

go get yourself some damm ducts from your local hardware store and do it right ... I would take the whole computer and put it over the airconditioner and cool everything down ...

But just for your plane lack of thinking, I will give you 100 foodstamps because I predict that you will never get a job or keep your job with a brain like that.
:p

You totally need to get some lights in there... make sure they bink randomly... then spray paint the paper parts of it "high-tech" aluminum (maybe that crappy spray paint that's supposed to look anodized). Then connect a toilet paper tube to the end of it to better direct the airflow right onto the HSU (which is probably made out of aluminum foil and a penny to transfer the heat).

That is so sweet! I love the fact that adding duct tape would actually make this mod LESS ghetto. :D Rock on with your bad self! :)

-Nate

lostspyder said:
I give it 8/10, it would get a 9 or mabie even a 9,5 had there been duct tape or posibly a pringles can.
can i have my 9.5 now? :p

bwahaha.JPG

i'm glad you guys are enjoying this. it gave me quite a laugh in the wee hours of the morning when i had completed it.

mohammedtaha said:
But just for your plane lack of thinking, I will give you 100 foodstamps because I predict that you will never get a job or keep your job with a brain like that.
:p
you're definitly not a mechanical engineer :p :D

BellaCroix said:
Now it's looking like some kind of ghetto bong. Really diggin on the carb.

I was thinking the same think. LoL. Anyway vary nice and VARY ghetto. But i most ask any plans on a 2.0?

suspected as much ;) :p

altec said:
But i most ask any plans on a 2.0?
quite possibily. i have finals next week, then i go home, and i'll have to rig up something at home, though i don't know if i'm gonna get a nice supply of cold air or not. :(

I hate to see what you do in your spare time... :rolleyes:

interesting.. to say the least..
- Fold [H]ard - - Or go [H]ome -

haha, that is what i do in my spare time.. that i'm not overclocking, eating, or going to class :p

no car to drive to the hardware store to pick some up. my parents said no due to some unrelated things :(
either way, it's getting ripped apart over the weekend as i pack up my stuff to leave. :rolleyes: :p :D

3.2 foodstamps, post that in the Ghetto Mod Pic thread :p.......your ac reminds me of old hotels :p that huge big brown steel noisey........omg the memeories :p anyhoo, thats not a bad idea!

omgomg Eclipse, i got an idea.....get a liquid smoke machine and hook it up to your vent, so when its on smoke comes out of the pringles can! or get a few pringles cans and set it up like a choo choo train :D

soulsaver_8229

Why didn't you just sit the case on that lower shelf and reverse your rear exhaust to intake. Then it would be sitting right in front of the AC and blowing the cool air in your case without the 3ft. ghetto mod.

burningrave101 said:
Why didn't you just sit the case on that lower shelf and reverse your rear exhaust to intake. Then it would be sitting right in front of the AC and blowing the cool air in your case without the 3ft. ghetto mod.

you do some crazy things when you're tired though. Were you drunk too? :D

burningrave101 said:

because that wouldnt be NEARLY as badass.

Back