Revised Case: TigerDirect BTX Cardboard Box

Borgschulze

2[H]4U
Ok, so I finally got around to finishing my cardboard box because I am... EL AY ZED WHY!

Specs are still similar...
AMD K6-2 500mhz
448mb PC133 SD RAM (256+128+64)
GigaByte ALi chipset motherboard
3ogb HDD (Quantum Fireball)
ATi Rage 128 Pro VIVO 32mb
Network card
Sound card
DVD-ROM
300Watt psu

Front:
Picture%2022.jpg

Back:
Picture%2023.jpg

Inside:
Picture%2024.jpg

PSU Close-up:
Picture%2025.jpg

Wicked cool awesome drive stealth video that I thought was necessary

Yeah, so I think I have the nicest cardboard box pc around this here forum... Visual wise of course!

Post some feedback about it please, I don't care if you hate it or love it, I just like comments :)

That video just made my day..... trully [h]ardcore.

Those have to be the lowest specs I ever seen thrown around here, I guess its just old stuff you had laying around?

Are the heatsinks on the PSU grouned? Usually they arent. Back when I assumed they were I got zapped pretty good. GF had a good laugh. Even if you dont get zapped it could ground though your HD. Then again I dont think you will cry over that 3GB monster. ;) Nice case.

urbsnspices said:
Are the heatsinks on the PSU grouned? Usually they arent. Back when I assumed they were I got zapped pretty good. GF had a good laugh. Even if you dont get zapped it could ground though your HD. Then again I dont think you will cry over that 3GB monster. ;) Nice case.
That is odd, look at the side of the HDD, I have the PSU grounded through the HDD :D
And I didn't get zapped touching the heatsinks... they get moderately warm, but not enough to concern anyone.

Ahahaha that rocks.

PS. WTX is the upside-down ATX. Not BTX...that's an Intel scheme.

I'm hoping someone buys it, I need money :)
A friend of mine wants to buy it but he isn't exactly reliable...

Back