Anyone Seen this?

Very old and afaik development has been stopped.

Currently very unlikely that you will see the Hipersys in real.

edit: found a few old pictures from a demonstration :)

Wakueneu%20230.jpg

Boss himself, Stephan :D

More pictures:

Shoggy said:
Very old and afaik development has been stopped.

Currently very unlikely that you will see the Hipersys in real.

edit: found a few old pictures from a demonstration :)
do you happen to know why development was stopped?

yeah, yeah.......i'm not getting one or anything, but given that koolance seems to do pretty well with similar units, i would have thought that A-C would love to have a competing product.

That thing would have kicked the crap out of a Koolance solution. My god, big radiator, Aquaero, AquaTube, AquaStream all in an external device? PLEASE.

Only thing I don't like about the pictures is the length of it.

DFI Daishi said:
do you happen to know why development was stopped?
I don't know much. Dino said that an external solution isn't planned at the moment. The Hipersys like we know it will not be sold.
But he also said that they hang in there.

The Exos2 now also has a 2x120 rad (still alum, cheapos), but even I, who seems to be one of the few people who thinks Aquatubes are ugly, like the sleeker look of the unit over the Exos2. That unit would cost an arm and a leg even for AC standards, as the Exos2 is already $350 (looks like comparable components), and that unit has a $280 Aquero in it as well :rolleyes:.

Aquaero $280
Aquatube $65
Evo 240 Rad $85
Pabst Fans $50
Temp probe $12
Flow meter $30
Quick Disconnects $40
Case $100
Misc fittings, lights, etc $50

Estimate retail USA $750-800 + blocks Any takers?

Top Nurse said:
Aquaero $280
Aquatube $65
Evo 240 Rad $85
Pabst Fans $50
Temp probe $12
Flow meter $30
Quick Disconnects $40
Case $100
Misc fittings, lights, etc $50

Estimate retail USA $750-800 + blocks Any takers?

I betcha you woulda bought one TN. :rolleyes: :eek:

If they had offered at that price I woul have whipped my plastic out so fast that you would think I was vying for the quickest draw of the west award. :D

Top Nurse said:
If they had offered at that price I woul have whipped my plastic out so fast that you would think I was vying for the quickest draw of the west award. :D

lmao, that was a funny mental picture

Anyone else notice that everyone was dressed in black? Perhaps it was a funeral for the Hipersys? :eek:

Back