FS/FT - BBA 9800 Pro with Swiftech MCX-159-R Heatsink/fan, OC'd to 412/385 by bios

SaViOr-

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys today im selling my BBA 9800 pro thats Oc'd to 412/385 by bios , the card has AS on it and this HS/F http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835108022 I got 6,850 in 3dmark 03 last time i ran it, when i ran it had to run the card at 407/380 because its summer now and my room gets very hot, in the winter i ran it at 412/385 w/o any problems whatsoever, the guy that had the card before me ran it at 424 core/385 with a vmod and got over 7k in 3dmark 03. When you buy the card i will take off the Swiftech MCX-159-R Heatsink and put the stock hs/f on the card and when you recieve it you can put the swiftech fan back on and the thermal paste of ur choice, reason for doing this is if i was to ship the card with the Swiftech hs/f on it i dont think the card would make it, so this would be better for both of us because i dont want anyone to recieve anything DOA, the card will be running in my current system until its sold. The card comes with the Swiftech MCX-159-R Heatsink/fan , The stock 9800 Pro fan and some instructions on which way to face the swiftech hs/f (if you want them).

I am looking for a 6800 NU AGP that has all the pipes unlocked 16p/6vp or a 6800 GT AGP ( any brand) , I will add cash to either of these just let me know how much :D . If you want to buy the card send me an e-mail or pm with an offer.

This is a killer card and I would like to give it a nice home, btw my score of 6,850 in 3dmark03 was achieved with an oc of 407/380 and a P4 2.8 533fsb (i know its not the best but i got it for $35 ;) ) and a gig of generic ram.

**EDIT** $85 Shipped O.B.O. **EDIT**
**EDIT** ADDED PICS **EDIT**

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

E-mail - [email protected]
MSN Messenger - [email protected]
AIM - SaViOr Snpr
Heat - SaViOr-
Phone - Will give out phone # to buyers interested in card , just ask for it.

Thanks,
SaViOr

Bump, somone must want a good card :p , if interested send an offer through pm or e-mail or talk to me on aim/msn.

Thanks

Alright since i cant seem to find somone that would do a trade , I will set the FS Price to $120 Shipped O.B.O I Will ship with either USPS Priority or UPS Ground + Tracking # (Your choice) . The hs/f Running on this baby is worth $40 by itself , dont let this good deal pass you.

If you want to offer something other than $120 shipped send me an e-mail or a pm with an offer or talk to me on aim/msn messenger and well work something out, you never know i might take your offer ;) .

Thanks,
SaViOr

KingThot said:
Nice card, big cooler. How many slots is it?

Thx , the card takes 2 - 2 1/2 slots depending on spacing, shouldnt have a problem at all if u run ur sound card towards the bottom pci slots like i do to give the card some air, the fan cools nicely and runs at 5200 rpm according to a program i had before i reformatted. btw i replied to your pm .

Bump, if you want to offer something other than $110 shipped, please contact me.

Okay bud, message has been resent to you, if you dont recieve it just leave ur e-mail and ill contact you there.

Bump!

Morning bump! No work today so ill be here all day if anyone needs to contact me.

It's screwed on the back, just like the stock cooling. Heres a pic of the back of card THE VOLT MOD IS NOT ON THE CARD ANYMORE but it is in the pic. Enjoy ;)

PICT0003.JPG

Bump anyone? Ok ok how about..........

*** PRICE DROP ***
*** $100 Shipped *** !!!

Ah no , i really either need the money or trade my card + money for one, thx for the offer :) .

Oh and BUMP

if i can ever sell my video camera, i would def be interested. well, if you still have it in a week or two...

i saw this card in the videocard thread.. nice card.. im waiting till its down to 25 shipped :D lol j/k but i do have a 6800GT agp... but its being RMAed so ill be getting anouther one back... and i might be interested in selling it...

Thx ;) , This card still has alot of life left in it so if its not sold by Wednesday I'm just going to keep it :p .

Damn 600 views and the thing is still here lol.

BUMP

you will have better luck putting the stock cooler on and selling it ebay..

Bump again!

Damn over 680 Views and the thing is still for sale lol

Remember if you have an offer please pm or e-mail me :)

Hi, i might get 200$ in the next couple of weeks if you can hold on to that card for that long, i will buy it

Back