Official G90 Bechmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-M-E

[H]ard|Gawd
Theyre here, the official G90 benchmarks.
G90Benches.png

I call BS, that's obviously photoshopped. We all know the G90 can only hit 22,000 single card.

Are you kidding me? I dont know how to photoshop that good.

Thanks for the compliment but these are real

Plus I had AA turned down to 25x

:p

I have good word that the ATi R720 can do 31,000 3Dmarks with 42xAA/94xAF so you better watch your back.

Damn...benchmarks for that should be out soon.

What source eh?

I got this from the Inquirer, most reliable source on the net.

Hall911 said:
Oh thats great I love the Aim Friend list HAHA

I was gonna add RooflesTehKlown but it wouldent fit.

I <3 MS PAYNTE1111!111!11

Thanks lol

You actually managed to stop wiggling the worm at your "pr0n" long enough to benchmark that card???

by the way the cards name I benchmarked was the 12000GTRX25Ultimate OC edition

J-M-E said:

Does it have an XP-120 as the stock HSF or did they just go ahead and put a VapoLS on it?

J-M-E said:

dude we all know that card suxs, i just benchmarked the 1200000GTRX85UltimateNotANoobSo1337H4ck0rEdition times 20 oc

It came with stock but I attempted to put Vapo on it. During the second benchmark I discovered I had not installed the vapo cooler right. I received the following error:
rendererror.png

Wow, looks too good to be true..

*forwards to Inquirer*

Any photoshop masters around here that can help me decide whether this is a fake or not?

RandysWay said:
Any photoshop masters around here that can help me decide whether this is a fake or not?

I looked at the hex code and can't find anything that leads me to believe this was doctored in photoshop. This house is clean.

there is clear proof that this was photoshopped, as everyone knows that kewl is actually spent with a 'q'
f

Oh my god, you guys are so stupid. I can't believe some of you don't even understand that this isn't even a Photoshop, it's a horribly cheap MS Paint joke. Wow, you guys sure are dumb.

DISCLAIMER: I OBVIOUSLY KNOW THIS IS A JOKE, AND I KNOW EVERYBODY ELSE KNOWS IT'S A JOKE. LET'S SEE WHO DOESN'T SEE THIS.

omg when does this card come out and how much will it be? I CANT WAIT OMG... but i think the ATI R900000 Willl pizzown this card. Plus the new 9000.3 catalyst will make it a bazillion times faster

I actually clicked on this wondering if the NDA had lifted early this morning or something, a great laugh at all those who rant hypotheticals and pure BS. If you like it, buy it, and maybe help out a newb, but don't act as if one manufacturer is the be all end all, and the other might as well be cyrix or via. I love how all the ATI/Nvidia !!!!!!s won't even post in this thread even though it's in their forum.

Next test would be to actually photoshop a 3dmark score with some ridiculous score (30k) and a semi believable card name (but still funny), and let the arguments fly. Maybe even claim that it was an ATI card, or better a new parhelia (sp) from matrox. You know, legit enough for the !!!!!!s (not to knock anyone) but bogus enough to point and laugh.

Funny. I don't remember reading anything on The Inquirer about Futuremark switching to such a slick new interface. And I usually try to keep up with everything.....

Quantum GPU rendering at its best!

:)

CodeWaste said:
how does the G90 and the r720 fare?

I hear they're both going to have 4 gigs of GDDR7 clocked at 5GHZ the GPU's are going to be clocked somewhere in teh neighborhood of 20-30 Ghz and each will have 1024 pixel pipes,and 720 vertex shaders. I hear both are going to use quantum diamond chips that operate in all 32 quantum states for unprecedented throughput.

and in other news, George bush went hunting and caught sasquatch.

J-M-E said:
Theyre here, the official G90 benchmarks.
G90Benches.png

That doesnt look right for some reason? Cant put a finger on it.......... hmmm Is that windows 95? :p

This is very hookey, somethings just...unnatural about those pictures...just can't...put my finger... on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back