Anyone else get a Dell Hook-Up card in the mail?

Pringals

Gawd
Today, I got a card in the mail from Dell. It's a game piece for a promotion they are running now called "The Dell Hookup". You go to the website and enter a special code on the card and it will tell ya what your "prize" is. The best prize right now is "save up to $5000 on purchases of $5500". The one I got was for $600 off the purchase of a 42" HD Plasma Tv ... expires 7-31-05. I wonder if these are "Stackable". I guess I'm gona keep an eye out this month for the right combo deal and see if it works.

So, did anyone else get a card in the mail yet?

game piece? was it the one like the game they had over x-mas holiday? because i remember making up 1000 different emails just to get the right code.

Nope... It isn't anything like that AWSOME game for deals. This seems more like a "customer appreciation" offer of sorts, but I noticed in other forms people have received them as well.

I was just curious to see if anyone here will land the big one or not.

My code was on the back of those catalog mailers they send out. I got 25% off an Axim. :(

Damn, and to think I always throw out those Dell mags that come in the mail... :(

If they give me something like $5000 off $5500, I'll find something to do with it...otherwise I already gave them a nice chunk of cash for my new monitor, and I think I'm set. :D

mine was lame.......$45 off any printer over $99...................pure crap :mad:

daisaw1219 said:
i got 25 dollar off anything over 150. and on the back it says 5000 off of 5500.
I'll take if if you don't want it. I'll pay for postage and send u something nice :) (not kidding)

I recieved a $300 off an LCD tv.

Shrug. Everyone gets the $25 off $150 or more (I believe) but you have to check your code for an added bonus. Possibly $5000 off $5500 or more or a lesser savings like mine.

Just in case you didn't check :)

what I got:

Dell Home Customers: Save 30% off Dell 19" and 20" Flat Panel Monitors!

mine was like 40% off all accessories and crap :p nothing i want.
to bad acessories doesnt cover LCD monitors ;) my 2005FPW could use a buddy

holy sh@t, I just won the lottery. I haven't went out and picked up the mail for like 5 days, I read this topic and was like hmmm, I haven't received one yet. Just went out in this bad storm and long and behold 5000 off 5500 or more booya!!! What to get what to get

Timmay!!! said:
holy sh@t, I just won the lottery. I haven't went out and picked up the mail for like 5 days, I read this topic and was like hmmm, I haven't received one yet. Just went out in this bad storm and long and behold 5000 off 5500 or more booya!!! What to get what to get
If you're for real.... CONGRATS DUDE! w00t!!!! Get the biggest Plasma you can grab. :Dj

Canon20d said:
mine was like 40% off all accessories and crap :p nothing i want.
to bad acessories doesnt cover LCD monitors ;) my 2005FPW could use a buddy
You should double check and see if that is for 40% off "Electronics and Accessories", because if it is, you may be able to use it on a video card. I was able to land that kind of coupon during the december "Delf Deals" and bought the BFG 6800 Ultra @ $419.25 with it.

Good Luck.

I plan on getting 2, one for me and one for my dad. That way he can pick up all the excess price and it souldn't cost me a dime and him only a couple hundred. Not a bad price to pay at all

hrm....if i were to get that 5000 of of 5500...i think i would have to get a Terabit storage server..and thhheeennn....a 2405..wait no...2x2405s..:)....i wonder whos dumpsters i can go through to find some of these magazines and stuff.

brutimus said:
hrm....if i were to get that 5000 of of 5500...i think i would have to get a Terabit storage server..and thhheeennn....a 2405..wait no...2x2405s..:)....i wonder whos dumpsters i can go through to find some of these magazines and stuff.

Plasma all the way dude. In my opinion the only good plasma is a free one...or practically free.

joecool234 said:
Plasma all the way dude. In my opinion the only good plasma is a free one...or practically free.

yeah i was looking at the plasmas after i made that post, and I might have decided to go with a 42" plasma, and then 2 of the 2405s...but then i still lack $200 of being at $5500..:)

well...if i DID get that code of course....which i havent...so yeah..:(

Ok.. I want one of these :) I always get a cr@p load of DELL stuff in the office, but didn't notice any of these game pieces. I seriously get 5 of every Dell spam sent.

Are these on the catalogs, or are they a separate game piece mailed separately?

Are people still receiving them, or is no longer beingn sent?

Any info or insight is greatly apprecited. And congrats to those that got those sweet copuons :)

SAD

I got 40% off any inspiron (over 2500)

I'm not going to use it so if any of you want to go ahead: 1T4PDMNNK1KN15

And $25 off of $150 328XKPJ9M6KW4S

25 off 150- hxj1nlrx20lj1?

40% off dementions 1999+ - z?3hs762rd593s

so basically $800 off or so. hopefully someone can use this more than me

Just got a catalog in the mail, got a 25% Dell DJ 30GB coupon.

Are these on the catalogs, or are they a separate game piece mailed separately?

Both, it seems. Mine was on the back of the latest catalog.

Are people still receiving them, or is no longer beingn sent

Got the catalog/code today.

tom61 said:
Just got a catalog in the mail, got a 25% Dell DJ 30GB coupon.

Both, it seems. Mine was on the back of the latest catalog.

Got the catalog/code today.

Ditto and Ditto Got my catalog today too,

I got one on a seperate mail a couple of weeks ago. My coupon wasn't anyhting to write home about.

I haven't got anything from Dell in the mail for a while (well I do get emails), even though I bought a 1905FP Monitor.

mine was like 1000 off something or other.. i dont remember, i threw it away anyway...

mine came in a special mailer, i thought it was hand written, then i noticed they spelled my name with 2 j's (my name is jeff, not jjeff)

I didn't get one unfortunately (despite getting tons of junk mail from Dell), anyone feel like PMing me an unused Dell Axim code they don't want? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Back