Not open for further replies.

akademik_7

Bad Trader
card.jpg

card1.jpg

card2.jpg

Brand new in box. $450 shipped.
I only accept USPS money order.

For feedback please look my name up in past posts.
Also "smoke mad ism" this is not the one we talked about on AIM :)

Dang, I didn't think you were going to get another one of these so fast. Oh well I guess my X850 XT PE will have to do for now.

Bump for a good guy and great trader! I got 7800 from him few days ago.

$450 is cheaper than EVGA pays nvidia for these cards. Jump on these if you want one thats an awesome price. (I would but I already have one)

bump for a trusted dealer, got my x850xt pe from him about 2 weeks ago

also meeting with him tommorow for another 7800gtx

Too bad I don't have PCI-E motherboard. Otherwise, I would jump on this. Let me know when you have the AGP version.

Great price.

Send me a PM.. Ill let you know soon. Anyway someone please buy this. I want ot finish paying off something

dam, now that is a nice graphics card at a good price, now all I need is a pci-e mobo

Who is currently in the process of purchasing cards from him?

-Steve

I would like one, do you do local pickups? I could get you a money order and hand deliver it.

Akademik's cable service is currently out, but I'm currently in the process of purchasing from him. I will let everyone know how it works out.

-Steve

Im in too, if you got another 7800, you got 465.00 getting sent to you (15.00) extra for the effort.

LMK!

Please post if you have another card available. I can buy one with via PayPal. No CC payment. I have money ready in account. Please PM me because I will SERIOUSLY buy one.

cant you guys see.. theres like 50 people inquiring about one card. Head over to the hot deals section. $465 shipped for a BRAND SPANKIN NEW BFG 7800 GTX. COUPON EXPIRES WEDNESDAY. A lot more safer buying from Dell home for the extra 15 than sending a money order to some random person with 0 Heat.

I tried to purchase 2 x850 xt pe's from him a little while ago, but the truth of the matter is, if I was sending 450 bucks to someone, id want a little legitimate feedback. Its not hard to create an account on this forum and write feedback about yourself.

Just helping you all out

Ive paid and I'm waiting on two cards. They should be here either today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back