optimus keyboard, where can i find one?

You cant buy it, it's only a concept. I do wish you could buy it though, it's the coolest keyboard I've ever seen. I would probably be out of my price range anyways. :(

Prepair to be flamed. I posted this in here too and the thread got locked. Apparently it's been posted all over the forum. I guess I made the "mistake" of putting it in the right forum. :confused:

:)

Didn't anyone bother to notice that it's a Mac keyboard???

But I'd love it if they actually made one for the Pc.

Hmm... micro lcd's under the buttons, probably about $400-1200 for the thing.

Seriously, how many times is this thing going to be posted? I've seen like 10 threads in the last couple days. It is a neat concept, but for the time being it is only a concept.

LOL! Dude. You are too funny. Perfect and spot on! I almost didn't catch the sarcasm.

Oldwolf said:
Didn't anyone bother to notice that it's a Mac keyboard???

But I'd love it if they actually made one for the Pc.

he wasnt being sarcastic. :rolleyes:
it is for the pc or mac just because of the changing oleds. No more keyboard for only one system :)

Oldwolf said:
Hmm... micro lcd's under the buttons, probably about $400-1200 for the thing.

They're OLEDs, not LCDs.

Anyone know if there's a laptop version of this thing in the works? I'd love to be able to buy a new laptop in a couple of years with a keyboard like this pre-installed.

I hope they succeed. This is a brilliant idea. I ALWAYS have issues mapping a good control setup for a game and I always seem to forget the stuff you dont use so much. Imagine if you could set up guild wars so you no longer have the toolbar onscreen. Instead you would have the skills displayed on the keyboard...

Its great for people who have to *look* at the keys that they are typing and for putting glare on yer screen... thats about it past the g33k factor...

ugh please no more optimus threads for at least a week

Back