Project Nuclear

V-e-l-o-c-i-t-Y

Limp Gawd
Here she is... my custom modded Antec Lanboy. Planning on getting a 120mm led fan for front eventualy... there were 3 leds infront in triangle formation around 120mm fanhole but 1 pooped out so i didnt bother more with them. Also if u think i suck at painting because the windows paint looks cracked i dont... it was intentional... a friend whos a good auto body painter tought me how to do it.

Stealthed drives... hid the fan wire... and fixed the scratch on the top right with some touch up paint.

New pics ^^^

the drives were stealthed like the baycovers but i got board and pulled em off cus they didnt match up exactly and havent bothered to put new ones on

---------------------^^^^new pics

WOOT FOR THE GHETTO CASE FAN ON THE DESK (i made the pwr adapter myself to plug it into the wal :p

Specs
P4 pentium 2.4ghz oc to 3.0 with Stock cooling (ooo baby)
Abit Is7
1gig Mushkin pc 3200
1 maxtor diamond hd (80gig)
1 pos qantum fireball for music (6gig)
Powercolor 9700pro with Artic cooler... 6800u is on the way
Antec Smartblue 350wat psu
Dvdrw optical drive
Cdrw optical drive
Ethernet card

Nice Paint JoB!!!!

did you do it your self??
and if so... very nice myfriend. your work came out very nice :)

Yes i did the custom paint... unfortunetaly there is no work log as i didnt have a digital camera or the money for film while i was making the case... thank you all for ur positive posts... hope to see more :)

-should have done the paint job to wrap around the front too, the frontlooks kinda of plain.

-also not feeling the blue fans, they clash against the yellow and green.

-need some custom grills, or just remove the the front one and leave it bare.

awesome job on everything! I really like how you nuclear theme wasnt based off that nuclear symbol that we all see on fangrills. Your work is original and came out pro gj!

Goat_187 said:
-should have done the paint job to wrap around the front too, the frontlooks kinda of plain.

-also not feeling the blue fans, they clash against the yellow and green.

-need some custom grills, or just remove the the front one and leave it bare.

1 i ran out of money half way through as i have no current job

2. ^ no money all i had was blue... didnt wanna use the black ones i have and get even more shit bout it so i used blue.

3. working on custom fangrills atm. i would rather cut out a window screen and put it over my fans than leave them bare

HA you said nuclear. its nucular ya dummy the "s" is silent. seriously tho looks cool

nice job, I like it, try and enter it into MaximumPC or something. and as for the family guy cliche, yeah thats getting old even though family guy is awesome.

Back