Pre-quakecon GTG for [H]'ers Aug 6

Hazards

Limp Gawd
Hey all, with Quakecon just around the corner and many fellow [H]'ers coming to texas from all over, I decided to put together a Pre-qcon gtg/lan party in anticipation of the awesomeness that is qcon and the [H] workshop. We will be holding this shindig at The Source Gaming Center www.tsgaming.net and are specifically inviting any quakecon.org forum whore's and [H]'ers that are from out of state that want to get together before the event to put faces to handles. Registration and all details should be posted on www.tsgaming.net soon, but I thought I'd give yall a heads up before anything official is announced. LAN will be on Sat Aug. 6th from Noon - 3am. Primarily BYOC, but for anyone who wont have their rig, the nice people at The Source have given us a discount on renting their [H]ardware for our event. Hope to see you there!

(sticky please?)

We are also doing a movie night on tues night same location for anyone who wants to grab a bite to eat and catch a flick on the projector/surround sound. everyone bring a movie and we will vote on what to watch.

Back