Dell 2005fpw $389 or 36 w/ FC and DPA

esturk

Limp Gawd
Hello guys.

The Dell quarter is coming to a close. If you want a 2005 . . now is the time.

$749 - 40% off coupon W34XRDP2KW2K90 - $60 off $500 coupon C07TR1WFGJ18SF = $389 w/ free shipping + TAX (if applicable to you)

Add 3% Fatcash
2% Dell DPA Account

Would be 369 shipped + taxes.

ENJOY!!!!

Codes work great. I just checked.

This is Dell Home. Coupons activated 2 hours ago.

Check the coupon site forums . . . there will certainly be discussion on them soon.

Dell Home Customers
Dell Home Customers: Save 40% off Dell - UltraSharp 2005FPW Flat Panel Monitor 320-4111 (before tax and shipping) purchased from the Electronics and Accessories site!(affiliate only online offer)
Coupon Code W34XRDP2KW2K90
Offer Expires 7/26/2005 - 5:59:59 AM
Limited time offer beginning 7/22/05 3:00pm CST through 7/26/05 5:59am CSTor after 3000 redemptions (whichever occurs first) ONLINE ONLY: Save 40% on the Dell - UltraSharp 2005FPW Flat Panel Monitor 320-4111 (before tax and shipping) purchased from the Electronics and Accessories site! May not be combinable with select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Offers subject to change. This offer is not available with Electronics & Accessories items purchased with a system. Coupon code expires after first 3000 uses, or earlier if offer is terminated earlier. Offers subject to change. The Home & Home Office site and offers contained herein valid only for end users and not for resellers and/or online auctions. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offer may change without notice. Taxes, fees and shipping charges are extra, vary and are not subject to discount. May be combined with other select offers or discounts. Valid for new U.S. online purchases through the Dell Home Systems Electronics & Accessories site only. Offer does not apply to and is not available with systems or items purchased through the online systems configurator, refurbished items or spare parts. Purchase limit of 10 same items per order, but coupon discount applies to only 1 system per cart. Limit of 5 systems per customer please. Dell cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel order arising from such errors.

Dell Home Customers
Dell Home Customers: Save 40% off Dell - UltraSharp 2005FPW Flat Panel Monitor 320-4111 (before tax and shipping) purchased from the Electronics and Accessories site!(affiliate only online offer)
Coupon Code W34XRDP2KW2K90
Offer Expires 7/26/2005 - 5:59:59 AM
Limited time offer beginning 7/22/05 3:00pm CST through 7/26/05 5:59am CSTor after 3000 redemptions (whichever occurs first) ONLINE ONLY: Save 40% on the Dell - UltraSharp 2005FPW Flat Panel Monitor 320-4111 (before tax and shipping) purchased from the Electronics and Accessories site! May not be combinable with select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Offers subject to change. This offer is not available with Electronics & Accessories items purchased with a system. Coupon code expires after first 3000 uses, or earlier if offer is terminated earlier. Offers subject to change. The Home & Home Office site and offers contained herein valid only for end users and not for resellers and/or online auctions. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offer may change without notice. Taxes, fees and shipping charges are extra, vary and are not subject to discount. May be combined with other select offers or discounts. Valid for new U.S. online purchases through the Dell Home Systems Electronics & Accessories site only. Offer does not apply to and is not available with systems or items purchased through the online systems configurator, refurbished items or spare parts. Purchase limit of 10 same items per order, but coupon discount applies to only 1 system per cart. Limit of 5 systems per customer please. Dell cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel order arising from such errors.

F*(^@(*$@ I just ordered this 4 hours ago and paid 40 dollars more with only 35% off instead of 40. Do you think they will adjust if I call?

Urraca said:
I'm about to order....How do I use the 3% fatcash?

Hey there. Go to www.fatwallet.com and sign up.

From the main site you will see a "CASH BACK". Go check it out.

It is basically a "portal" that you click through when going to the Del website. Dell will kick the funds back to Fatwallet and they'll send you a check . . . it takes a good while though.

Waiting for around $350...so I can pick one up used for around $300, might be a while but the 17" I have right now is solid.

UltraSharp 2005FPW 20.1-inch Wide Aspect Flat Panel LCD Monitor with Height Adjustable Stand Qty 1
Unit Price $749.00
Dell Home Customers
- $299.60
TOTAL:$449.40
Additional Discounts and Coupons
Dell Home Customers: -$60.00

Get free ground (3-5 day) shipping on peripheral items over $49!

Total Price
Sub-total $389.40
Shipping & Handling $13.00
Shipping & Handling Discount -$13.00
Tax $23.36
Total Price $412.76

:) Ordered through Dell Home

yea i just ordered one too..

and to think i payed 320 for my FP931 (BenQ) ..

i guess i got lucky and there is no sales tax for Utah..

Whoops forgot the EandA coupon at first....wasn't the tax that wsa the problem. Got it for under $400. Thanks OP!

The height of this screen the same as the 2001FP?

I want to make sure they at least match in height... Thanks!

[H]ellbringer said:
The height of this screen the same as the 2001FP?

I want to make sure they at least match in height... Thanks!
No it is shorter

Dude I was hoping this would hit around mid august so I would have the cash but I don't :(

Here's to hoping it gets cheaper - Like that will happen :(

$423 after tax without the Dell Prefered Account. I didnt realize a DPA was a credit card and they want you to make payments. Screw that. Oh well, cant wait to get it in the mail!

I think I'm going to have to jump on this deal...even though I dont think the monitor will even fin on my desk... but just for a quick reference, whats the cheapest this monitor has been?

edit: and do you think that if you call you could maybe get some concessions too?

I can get it for 399.01 would it be worth it? Does anyone know if it has ghosting issues?

Km

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!
Ive been waiting 8 months for this to go under 4 :D $389 + CA. Tax

I just ordered me up one!! WOO HOO!! So does anyone here know how these perform under heavy gaming? I heard good things on my end but i want to be 100% sure or im cancelling my order. :D RIGHT!

ehh i already have the 1801.. 18"-20" isnt that much difference.. i'll hold out for the 24" when it gets into the 600's :)

Thanks.

Two of em for $389, using both coupons twice. Sorry if this means someone else can't get them when they order.

Ya gotta love this called Dell direct and told the lady over the phone that a friend was able to purchase this item for 389 the other day. She puts me on eternal hold and comes back and tells me that oh well we can let you have that monitor for 451..... I was like yea ok..... she proceeds to give me a quote number (yea like i am gonna use that). It is amazing to me that they will not even try to meet the disscounts they give online.

KM

DELL customer phone reps are VERY nice to their customers, BUT they have no power and most are phone-drones. They are extremely scripted and lack the power to make decisions. This is why you will wait on hold for countless minutes while they speak to their superiors.

I don't know why, but I'm kind of a curt j@ck@ass to them. I have no patience to pleasant people specially when I know they cannot help me.

I am really tempted to order 2 of them now. Does anyone know if a Radeon 9700 Pro supports their native resolutions?

Hello. I have a 2405 that I can run at native res on the mobile 9700 pro.

I can also run the 2005's native res using this card.

I assume it is the same for the desktop models. Hope that helps!

Just got mine, with taxes came to $416 - but also having a friend sent it to me, in the end cost me $470 - normally - would be well over $1000 for me where i am.

molson3530 said:
I am really tempted to order 2 of them now. Does anyone know if a Radeon 9700 Pro supports their native resolutions?

Hmmmm...it says on ATI's website that the Radeon 9700 will NOT do the native res...then it says some BS about "different driver versions", etc.

http://ati.com/products/radeon9700/radeon9700pro/specs.html

Also, esturk said it would, so there ya go.

I'd also be interested in picking this monitor up, but ATI says on their site that my Radeon 9800 also does not support the native res...anyone have any ideas?

Kind of funny, since I swapped out my old ti4600 for my non-gamer friend's 9800 in his older Dell XPS. You'd think Dell would ensure that a card they put in their machine would be able to run on a monitor they sell.

Hey guys.

It occurs to me that you might should research the Omega Drivers. I believe they will give you more resolution options out of the box.

I run the omega's on my inspiron 9200 with mobile 9700. They give me the option to run alot of widescreen res's.

I also have had a 9800 pro, but have never had a chance to check out widescreen res. Do a search for "9800 pro" and "omega drivers" and "widescreen". It might turn up something to assure you further.

Thanks for the input everyone, I need to do some googling before I order.

Edit: I installed the Omega Drivers and the MultiRes tool gives an option for 1680x1050!!

Just ordered one, $389.40 + $27.25 for Florida Taxes = $416.65!!!

I have been waiting for this!

picked one up too, I have been drooling over LCD monitors for awhile and was unsure of what to get because of the lag in games, so if this one dosn't work out ill just use it as a TV, so its a no loose situation for me..
Thanks esturk!

Back