Lian-Li v2000 Single phase case :)

jinu117

[H]ard|Gawd
Only thing left is redoing the back plate to make it nicer and better aligned (just cosmetic) and cleaning up the wire again... (cosmetic again:p) Possibly rewiring H2O loop to make it easier to work inside case.

V2000SPFront.JPG

Fabricated Lian-li perforated style drive bay cover :) Used up 3 spots for better airflow when only really needed 2 slot size. Why not :p

V2000SPSide.JPG

Version 2 with PC ICE's rework on compressor and better placement of condensor to get most air from intake fan. used different platform and different compressor (mach compressor) but basically same thing.

V2000SPBack.JPG

Back PSU bracket rev.2 is work in progress. Basically same thing but better alignment and cuts than what it is now :)

Whole phase change unit is work of PC ICE :) :cheers: He even swung by at my place to get the correct charge on the unit :) (X2 does run HOT HOT HOT)

PS) PC ICE do have plans to make these units and if you need to contact him for it just PM me.

Beautiful.

First phase change system that I actually like, excellent job, keep it up.

DiddlySquat said:
Where is the power supply? I can't even see it.

It is on bottom 2 5.25" Drive bay. Reason I fabricated the front cover so I can let air in freely to PSU instead of suffocating it.

Really, that is very nicely done. The only reason why I wouldn't use something like that is because I have too many hard drives. You did a very professional job of blending the custom parts with the stock stuff, though.

Argg, why can't some of you guys stop coming here with stuff like this/that...making it harder and harder not to drop as much on my case/cooling as i could on an entire computer that would still do what i need it to DO. :p

Great work there! How loud is the system when running and do you plan to use it 24/7?

Decently loud (more fan noise than compressor noise :p)
Think of Panaflo M1A (3 of them running @ 8-9v) and you get the idea. Not for silent minded but great for typical custom config system level of noise. The compressor used above is Mach compressor which are known to be quietest of vapor phase change cooling. Of course, my rig is 24x7 no matter what (reason why people never see me crazy number from bench. unless it is 24x7 setting I don't bother :p)

Back