==>NEWEGG.COM Hot Deals 8/10

Newegg Webmaster

Official Newegg Deals Maker

JUST PC - JPC07P4 Beige Steel ATX Mid Tower Case w/ 350W PS - $31.49
Enter promo code "jpc07p4" at Checkout for $5 Off!
Additional $10 Instant rebate!
SAVE $15

FANTOM - TFDU25072 250GB 7200RPM 2MB Cache USB 2.0 External Hard Drive - $169.00
Enter promo code "fantom810" at Checkout for an additional $20 Off!
Additional $20 Instant rebate!
Save $40

BONUS DEALS - Just Updated!

SAMSUNG ML-2010 Mono LaserJet Printer - $127.95

Enter promo code "sam2010" at Checkout for an additional $40 Off!
Additional $50 Mail-in rebate @ Newegg.com
SAVE $90!

HP PSC 1400 18ppm Color Inkjet Multifunction/All-in-One Printer - $77.00

Enter promo code "hp1400" at Checkout for an additional $30 Off!
SAVE $30!

ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU NEWEGG. :)

Prices, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Promo codes valid until 8/17/05.

Awwe.. I really need a good mid-level motherboard / processor deal :)

Thanks Newegg for supporting the community though!

Hey, thanks for adding UPS shipping to your site!

I was looking at video cards, yesterday. The shipping price for FedEx Saver was $1.00, with UPS .. 25 freaking cents! Sometimes I look at other places to shop online, I always comeback to the Egg!

Thanks

I just put together a new machine for a friend on a budget.

Purchased from NewEgg.com
$135 - Asus A8N-SLI - nforce4 chipset is great, board does SLI, board Asus generally makes very dependable boards. Board supports newest Athlon 64s, supposedly 939pin 5000+ is supposed to be out before the end of the year. Not sure how far this socket will go, but 3000+ to 5000+ is a big enough upgrade path to justify spending more.

$146 - Athlon 64 3000+ (939 pin, venice) - Great bang for buck, cheapest 939 CPU, has included cooler, fastest Athlons available now use the same socket. In a few years it'll be much cheaper to upgrade.

$48 (2) - 512MB Mushkin PC3200 - Mushkin memory is very reliable, can overclock well, timings don't affect framerate enough for price. If really strapped for cash you can start with 256MB for around $25 per stick. Two sticks are faster than one with 939s.

$68 - Antec SLK1650B (350W) - Decent cases with quality power supplies. With the Antec case you know that your motherboard will get the right voltages. Some PSes are wayyyy off, especially some of the ones bundled in cases. This case has a port hole and intake tube for CPU fan, and a 120mm fan on case rear right behind CPU fan. CPU stays very cool for stock cooling.

I woulda jumped that X2 discount with the price from a couple days ago. Still a good deal if you want to buy right now though! :p

I don't see where a promo code that takes $30 off a CPU thats overpriced by the MSRP is a hot deal.

Maybe someone can shed some light on this one for me. It seems equivalent to going into the car dealer and saying nix the actual price, I want to pay 20% over MSRP for your car.

If it was MSRP - $30, then ok, better deal. But this is just to try and offset the gouging thats occuring in reality.

That Laser printer deal is amazing -- 37.95 for a laser printer (after coupon and mail-in rebate).... that's cheaper than a toner cartridge for it!

Best deal on a preassembled 250gb external drive around! I bought one..thanks Newegg guy!

I purchased the X2 3800+ last night from the egg, but I had no idea about their promo code. Is there still a chance I can get in on the deal?

stiltner said:
I don't see where a promo code that takes $30 off a CPU thats overpriced by the MSRP is a hot deal.

Maybe someone can shed some light on this one for me. It seems equivalent to going into the car dealer and saying nix the actual price, I want to pay 20% over MSRP for your car.

If it was MSRP - $30, then ok, better deal. But this is just to try and offset the gouging thats occuring in reality.

Show me one site that has these for MSRP right now. Ok then.

$425 is plain high, $395 is competitive but the base price is just working the people to lazy to check prices. Which is fine by me, but it's also something to keep in mind for people with the habit of just buying all of their stuff from just one store.

Great deal on the Samsung Laser printer. Just picked one up for my home office.

newegg upsets me sometimes, before i read this thread i had $96 more than i do now. But of course i have a laser printer now too :D

I ordered a printer almost 2 days ago.. it hasn't shipped yet... wonder if they're stopping orders.. it has to be a mistake 37.00 for a laser printer

I ordered a printer almost 2 days ago.. it hasn't shipped yet... wonder if they're stopping orders.. it has to be a mistake 37.00 for a laser printer

Soo you posted this at 6 AM on sunday, which means you ordered somtime during the day on Friday. You are complaining that it hasn't shipped yet? I dont know if you never ordered online before, but stuff doesnt ship out on sat/sun. And placing a order in the afternoon on friday isnt gonna get it out that same day. Try a lilttle patience. :rolleyes:

stiltner said:

You might want to call AMD about that MSRP thing I did. You might be surprised, or at the least INFORMED. :rolleyes:

Oh I jumped on the Printer deal, and was able to select a free wireless keyboard mouse combo it go with it. I dont think its of great quality, but it was free :) :)

Back