Free BAWLS!!!!

2k2_zx2

[H]ard|Gawd
Not sure if it has been posted or not, but here goes:

http://weknowbest.zoovy.com/c=IZkV8gJFVuWKq0kmuwT1iMYuI/category/free_stuff/

My first post about a Free Sample!!

I already got my email confirmation. Hopefully I will get it.

I was going to get in on this, but when I went to checkout it brought up someone else's name address, etc. Not a place I think I want to give my info to.

I think I just got scammed. I ordered the sample only. Checkout only said sample. Everything went thought till they asked for a CC # so I hit next thinking I wouldnt need to put one in. Then I came up to a screen that said ERROR with order. So I x'ed it out and checked my e-mails and I got a email saying i ordered a free sample and a 24pack. Ugh if i have to pay for the 24 pack im gonna be mad

never asked me for a CC#... checked out fine at $0.00

but it is a scary website.

I was never asked for a CC# either. If they send me a bill for anything I'm going to ignore it.

It has a link on checkout for you to sign in with your AOL/Compuserve username/password :rolleyes: I doubt this will come, but maybe they will send me a bottle because they made enough money scamming people for their AOL accounts :p

BAWLS Highly Caffeinated Soft Drink (Non-Alc) FREE Sample!!!
$0.00
$0.00
Subtotal
$0.00
UPS Worldwide Express
$48.73
Grand Total
$48.73

yea it's free but the UPS worldwide is 50$ ?!?!!?? plus possible (handling fees) from the site heh

Choose the option for the free Ups ground and you shall have no problem.
When I went to check out, it showed 2 samples of Bawls at: $0.00

Thanks!

Scorpionjwp said:
Choose the option for the free Ups ground and you shall have no problem.
When I went to check out, it showed 2 samples of Bawls at: $0.00

Thanks!

Same here! Thanks for posting this.

The script on the site must have realized that one sample of Bawls was not enough.
And it placed a set of Bawls samples in my cart.

I see at the bottom of this that they also have free deliver in San Diago county. I wonder if you can go pickup your order of say 12 12packs, 144 free sample bottles at there site. Be interesting to find out but be fast...this will dry up.

The web site is build for shit too. Someone shoot that web designer, and get the a job at taco bell.

great gobs of guarana!!! just placed my free order... got the email confirm. w00t. nice find.

I ordered ten free samples with free shipping and I was never asked for a card. Wonder if they'll ever show up? Didn't have to give anything other than a physical address and a free e-mail address, so it is worth a shot.

Do I get Bonus Points for having a post make it on the FRONT PAGE!!!!!! :eek:

I feel special. :D

yea, some guy in a different forum just said "do not order more than one, they will not ship them to you"... therefore "free sample"

that sucks.

ScubaSteve said:
you have the most annoying username I have ever seen on these forums :p
umbra said:

Agree. what the heck is it supposed to be?

Back to subject at hand.
Guarana is strange. Wakes you up but doesn't give the jittery buzz like caffeine. I can see
why it's popular at all night LAN party sessions.

Megadeth_Guy01 said:
I ordered 2, hopefully they still ship it even though people that ordered 144 prolly ruined it.

I'm gonna guess its the people who ordered 9999 that ruined it.

That would be cool to have a semi load of free Bawls dropped off though. :eek:

Nice Find. I ordered min and hope it gets here soon. I need some energy.

Back