FS: 2.4 ghz P4, GeForce 4600 ti, 1gb PC-800 RDRAM

name

Limp Gawd
FS: 2.4 GHZ P4, 533mhz FSB, socket 478, northwood: $70 (will include HSF, never overclocked) SOLD

FS: GeForce 4600 ti 128mb, OEM: $50 (never overclocked) SOLD

These parts came from an old Dell 8200 that I have been upgrading since I graduated. They are all in top notch condition.
Prices include shipping.

WTB: 2 gb PC-800 RDRAM; must be 40ns or lower!

Paypal only, no international orders (sorry).

PM me with your address and the item that you want and, once you have transferred the $$ to my paypal account, I will ship to the indicated address via Fed Ex the next business day (m-f). Questions about the items are also welcome.

Heatware: name
AIM: ilovemy911 (if I'm on, feel free to im me)

Well, it came from a Dimension 8200, the mb being a Dell proprietary piece with a BIOS that doesn't allow overclocking - basically, I don't know how well it will overclock, because I have never tried. That being said, I have read about people getting 2.8+ "easy", on air. It is a northwood, after all, so it is much cooler than a prescott. No hyperthreading, though.

edit: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=807486&highlight=2.4+ghz+pentium

The thread linked above has more than one person stating that they reached 3.4 and 3.7 with their 2.4s (acascianelli @ 3.4, mtb856 @ 3.45, ocphangaz @ 3.6, etc). They go on to say that a 1ghz oc on a 2.4 is not "uncommon." Hope this helps.

If you can do $40 shipped on the gf4 I'd take it. Can't justify giving $50 for a card when I can get a 5700 or better for the same price (and before you say "then do that" I don't want to blow $50 on a card I'm not going to do a lot of gaming on anyway, hence the $40 offer)

bump

..and you should make any offers via pm's ..its just polite ... :)

ThreeDee said:
bump

..and you should make any offers via pm's ..its just polite ... :)
Perhaps, but on the other hand, if he declines the offer publicly, he ensures that he won't have to worry about other people offering the same amount or less...

Free bumpage :D

I'll take the $40. Sent you a PM. Feel free to IM me if you have questions.

Back