Warning: PC vs. Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

ViragoAdmin Emeritus
It's getting quite old seeing threads and having to deal with reports on this issue.

If you prefer one over the other, fine. That's your prerogative.

But stepping into a PC thread and saying consoles are better (or vice versa) will not be tolerated.

Thank you. The other day I started a thread about my 7800gt getting 15fps in bf2 and when I got home from work to see if anyone had ideas, it was already locked because of this.

One day, when all the children hold hands and sing, people will realize that the platform doesn't make a difference; the games themselves do. It's why MAME is popular. It's why people still dust off their Atari 2600 cartridges; their NES or Sega Master Systems. It is the same reason that DOSBox and SCUMMVM is a modern day godsend to gamers.

Platforms are just a means of playing the games themselves. A platform, be it Xbox or PC; Amiga or NeoGeo are just hunks of plastic and silicon. The games bring them to life.

All Lethal can do is ban you, but I'm don't have any such restrictions. If anybody makes this stupid argument again, I'll shove a joystick up your... well, you get the idea.

thanks. i try to stay out of those threads as i know nothing good will come out of it and they will never end.

thank you.

Thanks for the sticky. It was needed. Now... on to more important business...

ATI vs. Nvidia threads are better than PC vs. console threads! You know you like it!

WhyYouLoveMe said:
Thanks for the sticky. It was needed. Now... on to more important business...

ATI vs. Nvidia threads are better than PC vs. console threads! You know you like it!

Hehe... meta-!!!!!!-ism.

I wish people would stop spending pages and pages of threads complaining about games.

I dont like Counter Strike: Source very much, but I understand alot of people do. So I dont complain about it... some like tea, some like coffee. :rolleyes:

And what is up with people who have blazing fast processors, awesome memory, and dual video cards dissing games left and right? Why the hell did you spend $2000+ dollars on your rig if you dont even like games? ;)

My rant is over.

Great to finally see this...now if we could only do the same in the video card forum with nVidia and ATi

Okay, some people obviously don't know what "on topic" means so this gets a lock for now.

But rest assured that if anyone starts a PC/console flame war, they'll be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back