AIW 9600 80$, Antec 550atxv1.0 60$, MSI kt333 35$, LX700 Duo 50$, look inside!

Hey everyone, i have some more stuff to sell, so here we go!
(can post pics if needed)

MSI KT233/333 Ultra Mobo.....i can list specs if needed, but supports up to a 2400 iirc 35 shipped

Antec truepower 550 watt psu, this is a single 12v i think its 30a on 12v 2 leads are sleaved blue can give the rest of sleaving kit along with this 65 shippedPENDING

9600 aiw bba, non pro, all in wonder comes with everything afaik, break out conneter and disc and remote wonder, ect.... 80 shipped

Logitech LX700 wireless duo.......this is used condition, no scratches or sign of wear and tear, very nice, and will spray it with air before shipping to dust it out so its even more pretty! comes with 4 lith ion batteries for the mouse ONLY, and ill chuck in a pair of double a's for the keyboard, and the wall charger for the batteries (wont seem to charge on cradle so giving batteries too) 50 shipped

What i will trade towards:

G-7 wireless mouse........I will trade my G-5 mouse in the trade if i can get the G-7 wireless........but PM me with trade offers!

Will also trade towards a NIB, or near it, (black) creative zen photo

thanks for looking, bumps are always nice :) thanks

heatware: soulsaver_8229
email i dont check: [email protected]

soulsaver

bump, added ram

trying to get rid of this as a whole if i can.........will sell all of that outright at 250 shipped in a raidmax case with a lite on 8x dvd burner......

atm all i can part out is PSU (the antec) and the ram (Geil 1 gig)
psu: 90 shipped
ram: 80 shipped

soulsaver

few Q's. what's the exact model of the ram? what's it capable of? do you know what kind of warranty Geil offers? thanks :D

Model
Brand GeIL
Series Value
Model GE1GB3200BDC
Type 184-Pin DDR SDRAM
Tech Spec
Capacity 1GB (2 x 512MB)
Speed DDR 400 (PC 3200)
Cas Latency 2.5
Timing 2.5 8-4-4
Voltage 2.55V-2.95V
ECC No
Registered/Unbuffered Unbuffered
Heat Spreader Yes
Warranty
Manufacturer Warranty Lifetime

i used AMD XP platform.......it took 333fsb@ 2-3-3-6

hehe if you want if you buy it for me, ill give you the money for it+ like.......my video card or mobo or somthing :p
i gotta sell some stuff first!
but i want the SATA version tho :p no IDE :p

soulsaver

bump

all i need is a good x800 series card 256meg version perfered,,,,,,,not needed

and a 16 meg cache hard drive........thats all i need and you get a full computer :eek:

soulsaver

bump for new items, for sale, and for trade

will get prices on the mobo/proc once i get model num and see whats up...... not trying to break rules just trying to get them place holders :p

soulsaver

12 min early bump

if price is to high talk to me via Yahoomessanger:soulsaver_8229

or PM me

soulsaver

Cold Dark Shadow said:
bump for a shameless self promoter :p
bump cause you skurd people away, i bet they think since your last poster i got in trouble for somthing! :D :eek:

but thank joo sir! :cool:

Back