11th commandment - 1st book Moses : Exodus

quite simple but I loved the idea - my stepfather is a pastor and works
with windows and maybe thats why I had the idea for my new
power-gamer-pc..... hope you like it ;o)

Hardware :

Prozessor: Intel Pentium D 3,2
Motherboard: Asus P5WD Premium

RAM: 2 GB OCZ DDR2 800 / PC 6400
Graphics: Asus GeForce GFX 7800 Extreme
Controller: Adaptec 29320 A
HDD: 2 x Seagate Savvio 2,5" SCSI U320
NT: BeQuiet 520Watt
DVD: Pioneer Slimline Slot-In DVD

Aqua-Computer sponsored watercooling :

CPU-Cooler: 1x Cuplex XT 775
RAM-Cooler: 2x Ramplex
NB-Cooler: 1x Twinplex P4

Graphic-Card-Cooler: 1x Aquagrafx 7800

1x Aquatube CU-Edition
2x Evo 120
1x Aquastream

P1012312.jpg

sliding pages.....

P1012315.jpg

P1012316.jpg

multiplex: wooden sites

P1012317.jpg

top view.... want to go to university with this book ?

P1012318.jpg

Easy sliding... but is this a case ??

P1012319.jpg

P1012320.jpg

P1012321.jpg

Red glowing => heaven or hell ?

P1012322.jpg

P1012323.jpg

P1012324.jpg

P1012325.jpg

P1012328.jpg

update of the backside of the book of moses....

(third (!!) version how to open it without a problem and with a stable construction...)

P1012329.jpg

P1012330.jpg

P1012332.jpg

hmmmmm.... looks and works great....

P1012335.jpg

purple velvet but bad colors with my digicam (I can´t photograph....)

P1012337.jpg

P1012338.jpg

P1012340.jpg

maaaan, why didn´t it work in this way from the beginning.....

P1012341.jpg

P1012344.jpg

P1012345.jpg

P1012347.jpg

P1012348.jpg

the guy behind the case is waiting for casetesting ;D

and THAT is why I called this "11th commandment" .....

P1012362.jpg

P1012363.jpg

P1012364.jpg

P1012365.jpg

P1012371.jpg

P1012366.jpg

P1012367.jpg

P1012368.jpg

P1012369.jpg

hope you enjoy the "story"

Wow, what an amusing case. Never seen anything like that before o_O
Did you etch that plexi or did you have it done professionally? (I assume professionally or you might go insane from it)
So all the wires just route out the spine of the book?

Wow...awesome case. Not only is it very original it also happens to have a lot of power under the "hood". I've never seen anything like it before. Nice work man! :)

haha nice. Isn't putting your website on it sacriligious? :) Very original though and well done. <3 for the purple velvet.

If I had one critique of it though I'd cut the tribal stuff off and burn them in holy fire. :D

thank you for the comments & compliments ;o))

yes, the window is a professional work - if you watch my other mods you will see
that "glass" isnt my material I love to work with - but the effects are nice.

A friend of mine is a professional CNC user and helps me with these parts.

Very, very nice. This case has "depth" to it, both literally and figuratively speaking. :)

dude, that looks really good. Nice original idea. Atleast I've never seen something like it.

Steve said:
Want to hear something funny? I just got an e-mail from someone that was MAD because we featured a "bible case". I couldn't help but point out that in the last 30 - 60 days we have posted:

Demonic cases
DOOM 3 cases
Batman cases
My Little Pony cases

Demonic case mods are a staple of every LAN party I have ever witnessed. Name one LAN party you have been to that didn't have someone sporting a demon/pentagram/anarchy case design?

In the 5 1/2 years I have been doing [H]ardOCP news, I have never seen a case mod like this so I posted it.

It is the craftsmanship we celebrate here...not the god/devil/game/superhero/my little pony themes ;)
Here here!

Excellent job on the case, religious themed or not.

Wow - now just add some terrorist cases and we'll have a nice worldly demographic. ;)

Steve said:
Want to hear something funny? I just got an e-mail from someone that was MAD because we featured a "bible case". I couldn't help but point out that in the last 30 - 60 days we have posted:

Demonic cases
DOOM 3 cases
Batman cases
My Little Pony cases

Demonic case mods are a staple of every LAN party I have ever witnessed. Name one LAN party you have been to that didn't have someone sporting a demon/pentagram/anarchy case design?

In the 5 1/2 years I have been doing [H]ardOCP news, I have never seen a case mod like this so I posted it.

It is the craftsmanship we celebrate here...not the god/devil/game/superhero/my little pony themes ;)

thank you for the way you interprete my case : that was why I built it.

thank you hard-forum @ all .... very happy to see that you like my new case :)

hikeskool said:
I'm actually quite offended by this.

Sucks to be you. I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it and even if he did: it's the internet. You're probably joking anyway. :D

Attean said:
Sucks to be you. I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it and even if he did: it's the internet. You're probably joking anyway. :D

In all honesty, I am partly joking, but I do know a lot of people who would be offended by this.

Frankly, I'd rather see all those demonic/satan/whatever cases by middle schoolers and people who still live in their parent's basement then stuff like this.

Having said that, I like the concept. The idea certainly is original.

Man, I'm floored by this case. Astounding job. I AM a Christian and I have no qualms with this. I understand the idea of why some people might be, but you have to appreciate the amount of work that goes into a piece like this. The sheer creativity! Keep up the great work!

People who are offended by this awesome case need to get a life. They're probably offended by many other trivial things that have absolutely no impact on their lives.

The case is pimp, and the cat is freakin evil (looking), but cool lookin none-the-less.

I am christian and i cant understand how anybody could be offended by this case. Unless of course it is shaking their unwavering faith....or maybe i'm just seeing it from the wrong angle.

Awesome case, very very cool idea.

To those offended at featuring a "bible" case - what is your problem? You'd cry "free speech!" if your demonic case was called offensive, but a bible case is? Dude, freedom of speech cuts both ways... and this is coming from me, an atheist!

As for religious types who are offended - loosen up. If you can't have a little fun with your religion, you might as well go lock yourself in a monastary. The fact that the first ten are up there and accurate (to the best of my admittedly limited knowledge) should be a point in his favor. If more people made art like that, maybe we non-religious types wouldn't think you guys were so crazy :)

-Nate

Nate Finch said:
Awesome case, very very cool idea.

To those offended at featuring a "bible" case - what is your problem? You'd cry "free speech!" if your demonic case was called offensive, but a bible case is? Dude, freedom of speech cuts both ways... and this is coming from me, an atheist!

As for religious types who are offended - loosen up. If you can't have a little fun with your religion, you might as well go lock yourself in a monastary. The fact that the first ten are up there and accurate (to the best of my admittedly limited knowledge) should be a point in his favor. If more people made art like that, maybe we non-religious types wouldn't think you guys were so crazy :)

-Nate

Very well put.

Having the side like that probably allows for excellent cooling.

The concept rocks.

*goes back to his water fountain case*

People who are offended by this are obviously Jack Thompson fans...

Awesome job though, good on yah.

Back