Suggestion: Update your sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

unhappy_mage

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2005
Okay, the sigs are awesome, you're thinking. What can make them better? Well, it's actually simple and obvious, once you notice it. Here's what the default sigs look like:

Nice, certainly, but check out the page they link to. Under "Navigation" on the left are stats for the overall team only. So here's what you do - add "&tm=33" to the URL portion. It's basically the same for the javascript bookmarklet, too; it doesn't even matter where the tm=33 goes.

Load that page - now there are links to your overtakes, the member production within the team, graphs, lots of stuff that I missed not having at HF for a long time just because of this simple change.

So add "&tm=33" to your badge today! I sure didn't change anything, but it got changed, and now here's an opportunity to make our stats site look good. Hardfolding.com has had a lot of positive changes, but if we don't link to them, who's gonna know?

vvv New badge :D

am I missing something? the badges all look the same and link to the same page. :confused:

Mine already had that "&tm=33" in there? Did something change along the way that it was dropped out?

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

One thing I want to add, the &tm=33 portion only is applicable for F@H badges as King hasn't institued this for the UD stats yet.

I think if you created your badge long enough ago (before HF started to keep track of all the teams, not just 33) it will have it by default (?). In any case, if you made your badge within the past few weeks/months it's a good thing to add.

its about 50-50 whether i use mine. sometimes i just don't feel like it.

anyways, mine's fixd.

the black knight always triumphs!

I like my badge -- It's easier than coming up with an original sig :rolleyes: But I really want to see orange now instead of green !

You do indeed! Now go to bed, it's way past your bedtime :p

Looks like you've got less than 30 days until orange. Not bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back