1920 x 1200 Wallpapers only

chrisf6969

[H]F Junkie
I've been trying to find HIGH QUALITY 1920x1200 desktops to show off the BEAUTY of my new 2405.

I've found a few and made 3:

Here's a panoramic of 2 photos that I took in St. Lucia here:
stlucia1920x1200.jpg

(there are a few lines I need to brush over from the merging of the 2 photos in the bottom left, will fix it and reupload it later)

and here's a combo of a few pics (hot cars + hot chick = teh win)
cargirl1920.jpg

and here's a combo of game images:
evilgames.jpg

Anyway, post some here.

Just got my 2405fpw this morning :D So this is just the thread I was looking for. I'll post some good walls I find later tonight. The chick + cars one will do for now :cool:

^ thats a great idea for a wall. It'd be nice if the sea floor / bubbles were a little more crisp, but that's out of your hands.

Isnt that were they filmed Pirates of The Caribeean? It sure looks like it minus the CG landscaping added to it.

mrgulabull said:
^ thats a great idea for a wall. It'd be nice if the sea floor / bubbles were a little more crisp, but that's out of your hands.

Yeah the background is crappy. The fish look pretty realistic and actually swim pretty decent too.
I'm hoping the next revision, maybe Marine Aquarium 3.0? Might have some better options for higher end graphics cards.
(Pixel shaders, SM3.0, higher resolution background, etc...)

The actual screensaver only lets you use/pick I think 6 fish at a time. That pic has like 17! :)

BTW, its worth the like $15 that it sells for at like Sams Club. Or download the free trial version here, still works, just limited functionality.

Also neat to use the screensaver & the background. So they're swimming around, then you use the mouse and you have them on the desktop too (with your icons/apps/etc)

Keep the wallpapers coming... There has to be decent 1920x1200 wallpapers out there other than the ones on Deviantart and Interfacelift.

rhouck said:
yes please :)

My 2405 comes next week and I want to be ready :D

I could make a few from some of my photography, or just convert old ones I made into this format, if you are truly that desperate :)

ScHpAnKy said:
I could make a few from some of my photography, or just convert old ones I made into this format, if you are truly that desperate :)

I am desperate :D I would love to see whatever you have the time to put up!

Alowishus said:
Us FW900 users would beg to differ :D.

Pshhh only 22.5" viewable! How lame! ;)

jk I would love to have one... cept I can barely stand lugging around a 19" CRT from place to place :)

I really cannot wait for the release of the movie "300" so I made a widescreen wallpaper of a shot from the movie preview to fit my 2405FPW.
click for fullsize (1920x1200)

post some more wallpapers people, I am officially bringing this thread back!!! :D

would love to see some Sci fi widescreen wallpapers at hi res, i havent seen many good ones,
anyone have some descent ones

^^ database roll back due to some corruption, so post between the 3rd - 21st are gone.

Back