Antec is Awesome!!

waterboy787

Limp Gawd
I know there's another thread a while back talking about Antec's stellar customer service.

I just felt like creating another thread because I'm so satisified with their service. My story:

So early last week I contacted Antec in regards to my P180 sides "peeling" off. I've read in other forums other users experiencing this. I promptly received an e-mail to send thme a copy of my invoice and they'll gladly send me replacements.

Not only was this awesome, but I had initially only complained about my right panel. After further inspectation, I saw that my left panel had some minor separations between the material as well. So I asked for BOTH sides instead!

And today, after a little over a week..I received BOTH NEW side panels for my P180. I think most places would have charged for shipping or something..but not them! Great CS, they have my vote for future products. :)

Nice to hear about companies standing behind their products.

For some reason the wires to my LEDs in my old Sonata randomly melted a while back. I asked nicely if I could buy some replacements and they asked me for my address so they could send me some, free. Talk about customer service! I was asking to *buy* replacements, meaning the only way I could have been disappointed is if it was insanely expensive. They could have gotten away with asking me five to ten dollars for them, with me thinking nothing less of them, but they sent them for free. It's not their fault that they melted - I had been screwing with trying to wire my front audio into my Audigy and suddenly there was smoke everywhere. They didn't care. That's customer service.

When I tried to stealth my drives in my "ancient" 1035b, and screwed up horribly, they sent me a new one to screw around with. AWESOME!

how old are these cases you guys are calling about???

I have a 3700AMB that the front bezel is loose and the clips on the door broke, but the case is actually about 2 years old. Would they do the same for that?? I still have the invoice and all.

If not, it doesn't really bother me since I don't mess with it a whole lot anyway. Just once a month to clean the air filter that's in the front.

The 1035b is just about as old as they get, and if they still support that, I'm sure they still support the 3700AMB. Just not sure they'd send a whole front bezel for free.

lol...I'd settle for just the damn door on it actually. :p

It's a little annoying at times because it just swings freely and doesn't latch. For a while I had it taped shut :p The loose bezel isn't a big deal. I could fix that with a little fiberglass resin or bondo on the worn plastic parts.

Another Antec CS story:

I just picked up an Antec P180, installing everything I end up breaking one of the tabs on the lower corner of the bezel that holds it to the chassis. Now its a bit annoying trying to move the case etc because the front bezel pulls away from the chassis a bit.

Emailed Antec, told them about what happened, and they asked me for a pic or a fax of the receipt showing I bought the case, and they are sending me a new front bezel free of charge!

F-ing great customer service, I know from now on I think I will be buying Antec stuff when I can.

Same here... I just got RMA approval for a PSU that died on me! Very sweet. Sending it back tomorrow.

That's awesome IceWind!

Antec is really winning the enthusiast market...particularly since a lot of smaller "aftermarket" companies probably don't have the same resources as Antec to support such great service.

of course I'm thinking outloud... :D

nst6563 said:
how old are these cases you guys are calling about???

I have a 3700AMB that the front bezel is loose and the clips on the door broke, but the case is actually about 2 years old. Would they do the same for that?? I still have the invoice and all.

If not, it doesn't really bother me since I don't mess with it a whole lot anyway. Just once a month to clean the air filter that's in the front.
they should since they hav a 3 year warranty on all of their products

_Korruption_ said:
If you read the thread, it's a case of misinformed user here ;)

Nope, not misinformed at all. Antec are simply terrible. Read my last post on the thread.

Rob

Nope, I still see it as your fault because you didn't have the reciept. Having it is standard protocol. If you did have it with you, things wouldn't have gone the way they did, and that's your own fault, sorry.

I still think Antec has great customer service.

_Korruption_ said:
Nope, I still see it as your fault because you didn't have the reciept. Having it is standard protocol. If you did have it with you, things wouldn't have gone the way they did, and that's your own fault, sorry.

I still think Antec has great customer service.

I don't think you read the entire thread (or perhaps you posted while I was posting and didn't see it). I now have the receipt. I offered the receipt. They closed the ticket. I had the receipt and they closed the ticket.

Fantastic.

Rob

Back