Welcome to our new moderator, magnetik

Lethal

ViragoAdmin Emeritus
Mister X has decided to step down, and magnetik will be our new mod here in Comp Audio.

Please give him a warm welcome. :)

Boy oh boy.. I know I have got such big shoes to fill, especially since MisterX has been the "computer audio" moderator for the last couple years. I don't think MisterX is going anywhere though.. (at least I hope he isn't) Thanks to the current mods and MisterX for having faith. The good news is that MisterX told me that there isn't as many issues in this forum as some of the others. :) If anyone has any mod questions for now on.. just let me know!

Glad to be a part of the crew.

Welcome magnetik! Hope you like headphones :p

Sorry to see MisterX step down, but he is one hell of a busy man :) Hope he keeps up with the informative posts and awesome amp building.

saturnine2 said:
Welcome magnetik! Hope you like headphones :p

Sorry to see MisterX step down, but he is one hell of a busy man :) Hope he keeps up with the informative posts and awesome amp building.

:D yep, too bad my wallet doesn't like headphones so much. :) (see sig)

got some projects of my own too. my niche is speaker building and home theater at the moment.

Congratulations. :D

misterX better stick around for a while... we don't want sudden widespread revolts.

let me be the first to put your moderator powers to work

f*c*ing c**k s*c*er m*t*er f*c*ing *h*re

you can delete now :p

skudmunky said:
Congratulations. :D

misterX better stick around for a while... we don't want sudden widespread revolts.
Yep congrats to magnetik, we promise to try to behave :D

And ya misterX, don't go running off now !

It seems odd to me, not to detract from the making of our new moderator, but why not leave MisterX as a moderator and add magnetik to the mix as well?

Better coverage right? Well more than likely I don't know a specific reason why it's being done this way, but I was just thinking about it. :)

magnetik said:
:D yep, too bad my wallet doesn't like headphones so much. :) (see sig)

got some projects of my own too. my niche is speaker building and home theater at the moment.

I second Post number #2.

welcome magnetik!

so long Mister X

Donnie27

you mean you volunteered? i thought being a mod was some sort of community sentence or something...

zoinks said:
you mean you volunteered? i thought being a mod was some sort of community sentence or something...

You volunteer in much the same way conscripts do :p

Good Luck magnetik.

Welcome and good luck magnetik. Best wishes to MisterX, I am still enjoying the PPA that you built for me!

MisterX got me into Audio and I own one of his amps. :( hope to see you around bigguy!

.......................MisterX............................
hail.gif

WelcomE magnetik !!!one

Mister X, you are sticking around right? We have point to someone for all those amp requests ;) One of the best forum members I have known, here and at head-fi.org

Welcome magnetik, and yes you do have big shoes to fill indeed!

I hereby do solemnly swear to give you lots of "!!!!!!ish" posts to edit and modify!! Here's my first:

uh....hmmm....umm....ya know I just can't do it...I'll think of something nasty don't woryyy!? Oooh maybesr I'llsdf stop using ? punctaj sdso I can finally posti sfast envoughtje to be dlkejl;kj1236789~~~

EDIT: What the heck? "F anboyish" got censored...ahahahah!

Welcome Magnetik. :) Don't come too close to me though, not all of us are made out of plastic... ;)

Wow, after a few months off (if you can call studying physics full time..... time off.....) I was surprised to see a new moderator. Well, considering all things, im glad to see new spirit here after my disagreement with the old moderator.
eusa_dance.gif

~Keep up the good work, and thanks

I still think you took my name. :) ironetik and magnetik...Hmm when I created my pointless meaning name I was ironeagle so i wanted to keep the iron part and i thought of magnetic but i decided to do ironetic and then change the c to make it ironetik!!

anyway, congrats!

P.S. dont delete this post :p

Back