FEAR and Quake4 DVD at gogamer.com

So much for getting a good deal buying Quake4 SE for $40. This is a really good deal!

Are these the north american versions or are they foriegn? The Quake DVD looks foriegn because it has ma 15+ on the cover...

*Sigh*

Bought the DVD edition of F.E.A.R. last night at BB for $55. :(

I promised myself I should always buy games online since they are cheaper. Stupid impulsive self.

I'm glad I waited, I just got a 6600gt yesterday and new PSU so I could play it, and saving $15 doesn't hurt either.... I just want to know if they are the north american version!!!!

BTW, Nice name Nightrain, great GnR song :)

Awesome, cancelled my Outpost back order, picked up fear and Quake!
Thanks!

FYI, I have purchased several titles from GoGamer and had great experiences with them. So +1 on these deals.

Thanks, I think.... I should know better than to come to this section. Wallet is lighter now.

Keith

i ordered q4 today and the end total was 40.xx
it said it shipped today aswell (fedex 1-3day)
ill let you know how it is when it comes

Sickness said:
i ordered q4 today and the end total was 40.xx
it said it shipped today aswell (fedex 1-3day)
ill let you know how it is when it comes

I ordered it as well, has not shipped yet though,

And i have the import of Quake and its the same damn thing.

edit, mine shipped

Thanks! Grabbed FEAR for $31.99 shipped.
First game worth buying since HL2.

36.89 for q4 shipped "dirt cheap"

Ahh, I'm a cheap bastage, yeah yeah..

+1 on go-gamer's rep. Good store.

I wish GoGamer offered the EA Sports collection package at a "hot deal" price. They have the 2003 collection for $20. That's too outdated for me.

Sickness said:
got it today... played it (dvd q4)

it doesnt seem different cept for a 15+ MA label

If you notice, when you select the "English (United States)" version, the ESRB M label shows up at the begining of the install.

There probably isn't any difference other than the art on the box and the CD. I am really enjoying playing. I question the somewhat low reviews the game is getting.

Keith

I did pick up Q4 for $36 at Fry's yesterday... so this shouldn't be an uncommon deal.

Has anyone who used the dirt cheap option received their stuff earlier than the 7-15 day time frame?

I recall using dirt cheap before and having it show a lot earlier than stated, but it's no biggie. $2 for two games is something I can definitely wait for no sweat, just curious..

Oh and jsu, was the version at fry's the DVD version, or the CD one?

Kahnvex said:
Has anyone who used the dirt cheap option received their stuff earlier than the 7-15 day time frame?

I recall using dirt cheap before and having it show a lot earlier than stated, but it's no biggie. $2 for two games is something I can definitely wait for no sweat, just curious..

Oh and jsu, was the version at fry's the DVD version, or the CD one?
I used dirt cheap shipping for GoGamer's UT 2004 deal back in Aug. I think it arrived in 8 calendar days, which isn't bad for coast-to-coast ground shipping.

Asked:
GoldenTiger said:
So are these usable for online play in the U.S. or not?

And answered:

dropper said:
If you notice, when you select the "English (United States)" version, the ESRB M label shows up at the begining of the install.

There probably isn't any difference other than the art on the box and the CD. I am really enjoying playing. I question the somewhat low reviews the game is getting.

Keith

Sickness said:
got it today... played it (dvd q4)

it doesnt seem different cept for a 15+ MA label
is what they call this in Law and Order

I was going to pickup FEAR today, but the price has jumped to 37.90
Still better then BB, but I think I will hold off a bit.

Back