FS: My Entire Game and System Collection!

Blinkme323

[H]ard|Gawd
I don't have enough time for gaming anymore, so I am selling off all my old games. Here is what I have. Prices are negotiable.

Xbox:

Console (new version) with Cables-$85
Official S controller-$18
Chrome S controller-$15
Ninja Gaiden Black-$18
NFL Street 2-$10
Jade Empire (unopened)-$15
SW Knights of the Old Republic-$12

PS2:

Console with cables-$90
Official Controller-$18
2 Official 8mb memory cards-$12ea
MGS3-$25
GTA3-$15
Prince Of Persia-$12
Final Fantasy X-$12
ESPN NHL 2K6-$12
Broadband adapter-$18

PS1:

Chrono Cross original-$18 (rare, best game I ever played)

GameCube:

Console-$85
2 controllers-$15ea
memory card-$10
Resident Evil 4-$30
Mario Sunshine-$12
MGS: Twin Snakes-$12
PC:

Doom 3-$12
Quake 1 original (very rare)-$20

Genesis:

Sonic 1-$10
NHL 94-$6

I am flexible on prices. Bumps are appreciated and will be returned.

Bump for you

It may help if you list what all the games and what not come with in terms of boxes and manuals, etc. That is important to some people and may help you sale your stuff quicker.

Thanks for the tip. All of my games come with their original box/case and instructions.

Blinkme323 said:
Quake 1 original (very rare)-$20

Indeed! I still have the original shareware disc that sold for $5 (I kept it for the CD audio), but if you remember ID screwed up and put every game they had ever made on it. With a certain program you could unlock them and boom full Quake, every Doom, Heretic...it was awsome on our end, sucky on their end.

I haven't tried to unlock anything on mine. I just saw it lying around, so I did a quick Ebay search. I saw that they were going for $30+ and were pretty rare, so I listed it here.

I just lowered all my prices by about 5%. I want to sell this stuff quick. Also, I should mention that my Gamecube is one of the few models that has an analog AND a digital output on the back.

Back