Guys picking up 2 XFX 7800GTX 512 meg cards RIGHT NOW !!

Marcdaddy

2[H]4U
Yes the store has 9 in stock and they have no notes telling them they cant sell them WOOT! I allready got my order number $749.99 a piece (BARGAIN :eek: ). Once i pick them up i will tell you were i got them hehe, anyway Which drivers do i use i heard that there are problems with the 81.87s. Also if anyone has any specific tests thaey want run post them now and ill do them in the order i get them. This aint no joke i aint gonna be able to sleep tonight, Anyway Im on my way RIGHT THE PHUK NOW!! Also PM me if anyone wants my lowly XFX 7800GTX )C 490/1300. IM OUTTAAAAA HERE Be back around 6:30 PM Central.

Last edited:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
You might just break some records.

Although I can't say $699 each is a bargain. Why don't they just make it $700?

Guys im out the door someone do me a favor and link the 81.89 drivers PLZ it will save me time, im outta here got my cash,a box of zingers and a yoohoo. Im getting married next year so im trying to burn through some cash LOL!

Marcdaddy said:
im outta here got my cash,a box of zingers and a yoohoo.

I like this man's style.

Keep us updated....remember what they say about threads without lots and lots of pics.... :p

I'd be interested to hear the clocks. I've heard of the cores being anywhere from 450 to 550 Mhz and the memory anywhere up to 1800Mhz

mulpsmebeauty said:
I'd be interested to hear the clocks. I've heard of the cores being anywhere from 450 to 550 Mhz and the memory anywhere up to 1800Mhz

Well the XFX is 580 1730, we know this. Other manufacturers will have different speeds though.

Yeah just this second hopped over to another thread showing 580Mhz core.

Damn my 6800U is looking old already :D

Marcdaddy said:
Im getting married next year so im trying to burn through some cash LOL!

you're getting married next year but yet you're about to plunk down $1400 for two video cards?

ehhh, I wouldve figured that it'd be the other way around and that you'd be trying to save every dime you can for the wedding. :confused:

ozziegn said:
you're getting married next year but yet you're about to plunk down $1400 for two video cards?

ehhh, I wouldve figured that it'd be the other way around and that you'd be trying to save every dime you can for the wedding. :confused:

Isn't it the chick's parent's who are paying for that anyway?

ozziegn said:

i think two video cards may be easier to slip past a girlfriend than a wife. :D

Geez we'll have user reviews before the nda is up! Good job nvidia :D

Asian Dub Foundation said:
yup... the bride's family pays for the wedding :)

Dont forget that when you attend the wedding you gotta plunk down some change for the bride and groom.... last time i'm ever going to a wedding ;)

popcorn.gif

Maybe he got so excited with having 2 x 512 GTX's in his possession that he crashed and is now on his way to the hospital.

Edit: Guess not! :D

Wow look at that total :eek:

I rue the day when businesses begin charging online tax.

LOL that site were im getting the 81.89s is SLOW!!!!!!! Its gonna take 12 mins, Besides i was doing 85 MPH in a 25MHP just to get home and i drove past a Railroad Crossing with its gate down!

Marcdaddy said:
LOL that site were im getting the 81.89s is SLOW!!!!!!! Its gonna take 12 mins, Besides i was doing 85 MPH in a 25MHP just to get home and i drove past a Railroad Crossing with its gate down!

lol use a download accelerator! BTW can you run single GTX benchmarks before going SLI?

eek.gif

*shudder*
i cant even think about spending that much cash on graphics cards... thatll buy me a midrange Thinkpad T43...

5150Joker said:
Maybe he got so excited with having 2 x 512 GTX's in his possession that he crashed and is now on his way to the hospital.

Edit: Guess not! :D

Marcdaddy said:
Besides i was doing 85 MPH in a 25MHP just to get home and i drove past a Railroad Crossing with its gate down!

Double edit: well, almost ;)

Download is at 45% when i fire them up ill run some SLI benchmarks then ill run some SOLO benchmarks. Real quick while im waiting, whats the best way to Benchmark Quake 4, COD2 other then screenshots do they have a built in Benchmark program, also what was the command to benchmark DOOM 3 again lol.

Marcdaddy said:
Download is at 45% when i fire them up ill run some SLI benchmarks then ill run some SOLO benchmarks. Real quick while im waiting, whats the best way to Benchmark Quake 4, COD2 other then screenshots do they have a built in Benchmark program, also what was the command to benchmark DOOM 3 again lol.

you have fear right?? :confused:

omg I need to run over to TD , I got a good friend that is there.

Hey can I come over and check um out, I am like down road.

END said:
omg I need to run over to TD , I got a good friend that is there.

Hey can I come over and check um out, I am like down road.

dont trust him he's gonna rob you! :D

btw nice pic of tiger direct breaking the nda right there :p receipt and everything

Back