Post your Mario Kart friend code!

bleh.. i can't get this game.. cuase then i'll fail out of school.. :(

anyway.. do you guys know if the friend code works only for the particular game you're playing?? or is it like.. once you have a friend code in.. it will always be there for all games??

basically.. if you buy a new wi-fi game.. will you have to add friends all over again??

I posted my Friend Code in the [H]ard Karts thread, but I'll add mine again:

RancidWAnnaRIot said:
bleh.. i can't get this game.. cuase then i'll fail out of school.. :(

anyway.. do you guys know if the friend code works only for the particular game you're playing?? or is it like.. once you have a friend code in.. it will always be there for all games??

basically.. if you buy a new wi-fi game.. will you have to add friends all over again??
I think it's only for that game, since the system will probably change from game to game, this is just Nintendo's way of doing it.

And I added all the new people's numbers.... well, not really, but I will in like 15 minutes.

arr4ws said:
how do it get it?

From main menu, pick Nintendo WFC, and then pick "Friend Code" on the next menu. Pick "Confirm Friend Code" and it'll show you your 12 digit Friend Code.

BTW, all you guys will be added when I get back from work.

edit: whee, just noticed this is a sticky.

BUMP... kinda, even though its stickied. Well now people will see that there is new posts and read the thread ;)

So only about 8 people here have Mario Kart? Come on noobs, give us your friend code :D :D

CreamySoupUSA said:
BUMP... kinda, even though its stickied. Well now people will see that there is new posts and read the thread ;)

So only about 8 people here have Mario Kart? Come on noobs, give us your friend code :D :D

I'm going to try to get out and snag a copy this weekend. Doing the frontpage keeps you busy though. ;)

Ever since i broke my GBAsp i really don't want to buy any new ones. So i well just stick with my GBA.

I'll add you all... once I get enough energy to plug in my DS (the battery died during my lunch break :( )

added everyone since im at my aunts for the holidays and i have nothing to do so

lets burn some rubber bitches

Took forever to add you guys but I will see you on...

Blakestr!

i added everyone,
haven't been able to get anyone of you guys online yet though, hopefully that will change soon.

dmcollin said:
i added everyone,
haven't been able to get anyone of you guys online yet though, hopefully that will change soon.
I've added everybody as well, but haven't seen anyone online, so far.

Adding the rest now, I'll be playing online at around 9 PST if anyone wants to join.

AIM = CreamySoupUSA

Up for a game right now aradeath?

I added you to my AIM buddy list, but you're not on.

EDIT: We need to get some hard games going on ;)

Back