Dell Holiday Promotion

nosoup4you718

Limp Gawd
http://www.dell.com/holiday

Happy Holidays from Dell!

The stockings are being stuffed and prizes are being wrapped... The End of Re-gifting Holiday Game begins at 12:00am/ET on November 16, 2005.

Come back when the fun begins and we'll give you exclusive access to our Holiday Green Room! Start exploring... you never know what you will find! You'll have the chance to instantly win one of many ultra cool prizes.

Plus you are guaranteed to receive a special offer such as $100 off select systems $1499 and up (before stax, shipping and handling) or $500 off a Dell 50" plasma HD TV and much more. Come visit every day for more chances to win, play games, stock up on great special offers and more!

Play once every day from November 16, 2005 through December 31, 2005!

PRIZES

TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES: 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Limited Coupe.
Sponsor will determine all features of automobile including but not limited to color of exterior and interior, and all other features or upgrades will be allowed only if permitted by delivery dealer and paid for by winner. Winner must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of delivery. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance and other fees associated with prize. Winner must take delivery of prize from the automobile dealership designated by Sponsor. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $30,000.

FIVE (5) FIRST PRIZES: $10,000 in air travel from Orbitz. ARV: $10,000.

SEVEN (7) SECOND PRIZES: $5,000 in air travel from Orbitz. ARV: $5,000.
The following applies to all Orbitz air travel: All airline tickets have corresponding fixed values that are determined by destination. All Airline Tickets are available for advance purchase booked by Orbitz representative only. Airline Tickets valid only on Orbitz' choice of airlines. Orbitz' choice of airlines may necessitate connecting flights. Airline Ticket booking is subject to availability. Black-out dates do apply and include all dates between and including December 18, 2005 - January 5, 2006, December 18, 2006 - December 31, 2006, all dates between and including the Thursday before Easter through the Sunday following Easter (2006), and all dates between and including the Sunday before Thanksgiving through the Sunday following Thanksgiving (2006). Other black-out dates may apply. Airline Tickets issued may only be made through the designated booking contact (to be provided by Orbitz) via Orbitz' official Booking Request Form. Tickets must be booked with a minimum of twenty-one (21) days' advance purchase and must comply with all Booking Guidelines. Tickets issued are non-refundable in cash, non-endorsable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Once tickets have been issued, they shall not be re-bartered, sold, endorsed, exchanged, transferred or in any other manner modified by Dell, the individuals to whom such tickets are issued or by anyone on behalf of the individuals to whom issued. Once tickets are issued, no changes to itinerary are allowed. Individual passengers shall be responsible for payment of excess baggage charges, upgrades, taxes and any other charges incurred in connection with the issuance of airline tickets. Trip and travel insurance are not included. Partially or wholly unused tickets may not be returned and are non-refundable. All requests for air travel must be submitted to the official booking contact on or before December 31, 2006.

TWENTY FIVE (25) THIRD PRIZES: Dell W5001C 50" Plasma Television. ARV: $3,799.
However, if winner is a resident of Alaska or Hawaii, prize will be substituted for a prize of equal or greater value as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.

FIFTY (50) FOURTH PRIZES: XPS M170 notebook computer from Dell. ARV: $3,000.

FIFTY (50) FIFTH PRIZES: XPS 600 Desktop computer from Dell. ARV: $2,500.

TWENTY FIVE (25) SIXTH PRIZES: Dell W3000 37" LCD Television. ARV: $2,299.

TEN (10) SEVENTH PRIZES: Kodak EasyShare V550 Zoom Digital Camera (V550) with Photo Frame Dock. ARV: $349.95.

TEN (10) EIGHTH PRIZES: Kodak EasyShare Z740 Zoom Digital Camera (Z740). ARV: $299.95.

ONE (1) NINTH PRIZE: One (1) year of AOL Membership*. ARV: $199.95.

FIFTY (50) TENTH PRIZES: Axim X51v from Dell. ARV: $265.

FIFTY (50) ELEVENTH PRIZES: Dell DJ-30 from Dell. ARV: $250.

TEN (10) TWELFTH PRIZES: Kodak EasyShare C340 Zoom Digital Cameras (C340). ARV: $249.

ONE HUNDRED (100) THIRTEENTH PRIZES: Software: McAfee Wireless Home Network Security ARV: $199.

ONE HUNDRED (100) FOURTEENTH PRIZES: Software: McAfee Internet Security Suite ARV: $199.

FIFTY (50) FIFTEENTH PRIZES: All-in-one Photo Printer from Dell (944). ARV: $150.

ONE HUNDRED (100) SIXTEENTH PRIZES: DJ Ditty from Dell. ARV: $100.

THIRTY FOUR (34) SEVENTEENTH PRIZES: Set of Training Books from Dell including PC Fundamentals Book, Digital Photography Book, Microsoft Windows XP Book. ARV: $25.

$500 off a 50" plasma if anyone needs or wants, I am sure these are a dime a dozen but I won't use it. Has to be redeemed by Nov. 30th

$$SXTZWPS?X1SV

I liked the Dellf better, but this is nice too.. the tree game won't work for me though :(

That stupid verification wher you have to type the characters as shown won't work for me. I have typed them exactly as shown at least 20 times now and it keeps telling me it is wrong.

The verification worked fine for me. All three of the stockings had junk: $100 off $1499 pc/laptop and $500 off a plasma TV.

edit: 4 other email addresses: all 12 stockings had $50 off $999 inspiron/dimension

worthless.

pxc said:
The verification worked fine for me. All three of the stockings had junk: $100 off $1499 pc/laptop and $500 off a plasma TV.

Funny all 3 of mine were $400 off a 37" LCD.

FurBurglar said:
That stupid verification wher you have to type the characters as shown won't work for me. I have typed them exactly as shown at least 20 times now and it keeps telling me it is wrong.

These are India only promotions, you have to type the code in Hindi.

I need a new laptop.
I am looking at teh 9300.

Please pm me any good lappy code discount. :)

I remember the game last year. I did not win anything, but i will give it a shot this year again. Thanks for the Link!~

Darn, I miss the old Hot Dellf

delf2.jpg

FurBurglar said:
Must be because I went back and tried again and got the same thing
People on AT are saying the verification isn't working on a Mac with Safari or IE.

Their webdeveloper is a tool, I put in my email address, which is valid, but due to the fact that the domain name contains a -, their flash app thinks it is invalid. What a freaking idiot.

FurBurglar said:

Same thing here... lol

FurBurglar said:

Did you use caps? I believe i had to use caps for the capital letters.

This game is obviously not intended for dial-up users because it took FOREVER to load for me and i didn't even win anything. I just got three coupon offers for $100 off an Inspiron $1499+.

Becareful when you enter more than 1 email address per house address. Some people have won prizes from last years Delf but they never received them because they had more than 1 email address per household address. I guess Dell caught onto that and rejected their prizes.

swy81 said:
Becareful when you enter more than 1 email address per house address. Some people have won prizes from last years Delf but they never received them because they had more than 1 email address per household address. I guess Dell caught onto that and rejected their prizes.

crack! :p

How i did this morning, all tossed back to regift:
2x$400 off 37" TV
1x$100 off Dim/Ins system
12x$50 off Dim/Ins system

worthless.

WTF??

Damned verification won't work for me, and I've tried using all caps, no caps...

Idiot programmers... probably shouldn't have outsourced the web development to India, huh.

I got a $45 off orders over $400. I think I might use it if we get a 2405fpw deal soon.

All of the coupon deals that i have gotten suck really bad. recently so has dell.

for the $100 off 1499 inspiron....is that combinable with the 20% they are having?

maybe you guys are just not reading the verification code correctly. take a screen shot, post it here (try www.imageshack.us) and tell us what you think the code is.

I had four other peeps help read the codes that were generated after getting slightly frustrated. Heck, some of the codes had all very distinctive lettering and yet it didn't accept even though it was clearly right. After 10 tries or so I finally gave up for that time being.

It was only after I cleared my Temp Internet files folder did it accept the verification I entered.

synergyo1 said:
I had four other peeps help read the codes that were generated after getting slightly frustrated. Heck, some of the codes had all very distinctive lettering and yet it didn't accept even though it was clearly right. After 10 tries or so I finally gave up for that time being.

It was only after I cleared my Temp Internet files folder did it accept the verification I entered.

I know those things are supposed to foil Bots but sometimes they just flat don't work or are unreadable...

yay? I got a $25 off $200 E&A coupon. I heard these are stackable with standard offers or % off coupons. For example, an item that is 25% off instantly and $200+ can have this coupon take off an additional $25 ($200 - $50 25% - $25 = $125). Now to look for sale items with rebates. :D

I got one of the 45 off of 400 coupons, now if they have another coupon that is good on the Digital Rebel XT, I'm good.

im looking for a dell ditty coupon, if anyone has one, id appreciate it if you give it to me
Ill give you whatever codes I come up with

Back